Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any of the big houses recruiting????

duncan_922duncan_922 Member Posts: 1,670
I was cheking house Valerii, but they are no longer accepting applications through the forums.  I'd like to be a crafter, although I've put that career on hiatus while I learn to defend myself from the barbarian horde!

SOE knows what you like... You don't!
And don't forget... I am forcing you to read this!

Comments

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

http://www.legiodraco.net/

This guys been around a long time and seems like good guys.Was actually considering joining them before it dawned on me this game is no good.

Check them out.Not sure what their recruitment policy is like now though.

• VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 492
    click my sig

• KemarikKemarik Member Posts: 122

Talk to Bianka or Cael in game.  They've formed a guild and it is hard core crafting.

• JorevJorev Member Posts: 1,500
    Sweet. Multiple people building the same clay pile!

"We feel gold selling and websites that promote it damage games like Vanguard and will do everything possible to combat it."
    Brad McQuaid
    Chairman & CEO, Sigil Games Online, Inc.
    Executive Producer, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    www.vanguardsoh

• grinreapergrinreaper Member Posts: 507

Originally posted by Jorev

You are just a sad sad shell of a man, arent you?
  • BuZZKilgoreBuZZKilgore Member Posts: 525

Oh boy!! Sign me up!

Originally posted by grinreaper

well he speaks the truth .Crafting is all about them piles(no no not hemorrhoids  lads!)

Originally posted by hercules

well he speaks the truth .Crafting is all about them piles(no no not hemorrhoids  lads!)

That is like saying WoW is all about Killing newbie mobs in the starter zone...true, if you have only played for 5 min.
    Most people have not been able to play Roma Victor for more than 5 minutes because of lag.

"We feel gold selling and websites that promote it damage games like Vanguard and will do everything possible to combat it."
    Brad McQuaid
    www.vanguardsoh

Most people have not been able to play Roma Victor for more than 5 minutes because of lag.

I guess I am not in this mythical 'most people' you refer to...2 nights of lag free play this week...I will keep you posted.
  • duncan_922duncan_922 Member Posts: 1,670

Nah!    He's just a bitter little troll that has a vendetta against the game because he didn't get to play on Beta.

whhaaaaa  

SOE knows what you like... You don't!
    And don't forget... I am forcing you to read this!

Originally posted by duncan_922

Nah!    He's just a bitter little troll that has a vendetta against the game because he didn't get to play on Beta.

whhaaaaa  

Hehe i found it kind of funny and though you of all people would see the humour in it.After all if i recall you made quite a few anti-SWG comments(some in joke fun which i found as good humour as is this post) on SWG forum.Does that not count like trolling or is it subjective if you like the game or not to classify it as trolling?

Just like SWG has people who dislike it so does RV.And one thing both games have in common is they have loads of issues which means loads of unhappy people.

OFC the thread was hijacked but hey are a lot of threads in games that have major porblems-horizons,SWG,AC2,D&L has loads of thread hijacking.

Originally posted by duncan_922

whhaaaaa  

Hehe i found it kind of funny and though you of all people would see the humour in it.After all if i recall you made quite a few anti-SWG comments(some in joke fun which i found as good humour as is this post) on SWG forum.Does that not count like trolling or is it subjective if you like the game or not to classify it as trolling?

Just like SWG has people who dislike it so does RV.And one thing both games have in common is they have loads of issues which means loads of unhappy people.

OFC the thread was hijacked but hey are a lot of threads in games that have major porblems-horizons,SWG,AC2,D&L has loads of thread hijacking.

Ok, I pretty much give up on you herc...to compare the rough start RV has had to the atrocity that was commited on the SWG players is beyond the pale.

Ok, I pretty much give up on you herc...to compare the rough start RV has had to the atrocity that was commited on the SWG players is beyond the pale.

You totally miss the whole post AGAiN.My comment lies in the fact that insulting someone for trolling when i fact  he has trolled before on another game is rather like the pot calling the kettle black.

But since you brought it up, for me and others Roma victor is an atrocity.You will say  no it is not but then again so will SWG fans who still like the game .

Also you seem to think(despite been told by me and others) that the issue in this game lies purely in server performance (hence i suppose your rough start statement).It goes much deeper then that and since i posted on the issues many times i will not repeat myself.

You totally miss the whole post AGAiN.My comment lies in the fact that insulting someone for trolling when i fact  he has trolled before on another game is rather like the pot calling the kettle black.

But since you brought it up, for me and others Roma victor is an atrocity.You will say  no it is not but then again so will SWG fans who still like the game .

Also you seem to think(despite been told by me and others) that the issue in this game lies purely in server performance (hence i suppose your rough start statement).It goes much deeper then that and since i posted on the issues many times i will not repeat myself.

I dont know why I bother, but here goes. Dunc and co on the SWG boards have every right to troll them...3 years of their work was pissed on by SOE. RV has delivered exactly what they said they would(some lag issues that have been/are being fixed aside) and yet you and jorev troll this place like they built a bridge over it...

IRV has delivered exactly what they said they would(some lag issues that have been/are being fixed aside)

So wait you are telling us all the features are in the game?

Now thats hardcore support for sure.

They delivered better graphics that they insisted were turned down during beta? No

They announced a cap for buying sesterces that they said they would? No

Lets just deal with those 2 for now.

The playability factors such as lag and CTDs and extremely boring incomplete gameplay are relevent considering they had the gall to take preorders, but just deal with the 2 factual ironclad promises.

Brad McQuaid
    www.vanguardsoh

• Lt.DeadendLt.Deadend Member Posts: 325

They delivered better graphics that they insisted were turned down during beta? No
    The playability factors such as lag and CTDs and extremely boring incomplete gameplay are relevent considering they had the gall to take preorders, but just deal with the 2 factual ironclad promises.

Well Jorev!! why is it that.all you post is filth?

I can say I play this game,I have my issues with it to.But "you" I dont think play this game,.And really dont know anything about it to post anything thats relavent.

They deliver better graphics? Man when your in game it looks fine,.in fact it dont take away from anything,.the game looks fine when your playing.

They announced a cap for buying ses? Dude they dont have to,if you spent 200+ on this game for the next few months your just a sucker,.you will not get ahead,and you will be a target..If you have a sword your the only kid in the playground with candy,.get what I meen? and yea a sword could cost 40$ just a sword,.

The lag is not really bad anymore,its "still" there buts its clearing up,.CTD's are rare,.the game in fact is vary stable,I left my guy loged in for 4 days,.yes 4 days,.the game play has its moments where it can be boring,.but why is it boring? make better use of your time,.

Jorev I think your one of the filth that fill this forum with crap,.I know about this game now,.and I can tell you know nothing,.end of story.

• magicalstevemagicalsteve Member Posts: 116

*edited*

As for the graphics, did they say they were going to deliver these better graphics on release? no

are they discussing what changes they will make to deliver said better graphics? yes

Is there any reason to think that they wont deliver better graphics at some point? no

and again, how do you know there isnt a ses cap in place right now? have you attempted to buy 1 mil ses? no 

Pay attention why don't you.

Read the thread magicalsteve started about me proving something and you will see a quote from Kanoth syaing the RELEASE client will provide graphics on par with other MMOGs and that EVERYTHING will be turned on.

I know there isn't a ses cap because I asked on the official site about it, duh.

There is ample proof to suspect they won't deliver better graphics because they have already been caught lying about all the things that would be ready at release. But of course you said at some point.  Well until that point arrives, refund everyone's money.

Brad McQuaid
    www.vanguardsoh

nice try Jorev

that quote from Kanoth is older than my grandma, and was superceeded when they announced SpeedGrass and other graphical changes they were going to make post release.

Also, as I remember...you never got an answer to your Ses cap question...I suspect because nobody but you really cares anymore.

Also, KFR just announced that graphical upgrades are going in by end of Sept.