Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XI wins!!

2»

Comments

• Aka-ShadowsAka-Shadows Member Posts: 188

LOL EQ did not take that much tim

You have to space your time out

I played Eq for long time and also just recently quite i quite becuase EQ is going doqn by my standerds and the younger aged are getting bored with it cuase the combate system gets weak we all want realistic combat you like Savages combate or a new uniqe one

AND WHY COME nobody mentions one the that adds to a great game MUSIC
    MUSIC MUSIC

and mmorpgs should have diverse amounts becuase when we here the same B.s after a while it sucks HIgher lvl Eq players look as if to just disapper you may not agree but i had sevreal high lvl friends that closed there acounts in one month of about there1-2 year of playing overall i played for 3-4 years and the last to had me gripping the ledge of EQ to not fall over and lose it on them EQ2 is comeing out and fresh blood is good it might even just kill EQ " MUAHAHAHA"

OVERALL IM SAYING

Eq is what maybe 10 years old in game life

thats over 110 in human years and its about time to make EQ R>I>P> Cant you tell the company just suddenly booms with diverse amounts of games to keep the game going but the games dieing withering away some people say aint that a bitch

but im starting to think to myself

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SPREAD THE ASHES

not to make enemys but veteran players of eq like me just end up getting bored with EQ AND FOR GOD SAKES EXPANSIONS WONT HELP the dieing process

So  gas it and let go my friends gas it and let go

The axe carries its wait worth gold for the bountys it recovers is priceless.
    -SHADOWS

Soverign Malus some call me
    Blood hound is what other's say.
    I shall crush all opponents
    Father Death, Chaos Lord Rains tyranny.
    blanket of shadow, steel sword kissed by the blood of the unworthy. Foes Fall, Fields Of Red.
    - Soverign Malus " Father Death" Forever Shadow Sect.

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

I just sprained my brain tryin to read that ^^.  Anyway by time sink i mean at lvl 65, by the time you get logged in, get a grp, get to destination, get set up and buffed, wait for grp members to arrive and start pulling its already been an hour.  Its not a game you can just play for an hour or two and log off.

"When you're in prison, dont be no ones bitch, its bad for you..."

The Offspring

-----------------Censored------------------

• MooglesMoogles Member Posts: 23

Just say it Final Fantasy is domaneting imageimage

I Dont got the game it's still not out here (Snif, Snif) I am looking really forward to it

Altough...Price is very high for me I guess

A Moogle Has Many Friends