Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flyff Fanatic Club

FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

This is a sort of club for Flyff fanatics...to register(Sort of)just tick register and click vote! in the poll!

Comments

• lapyxlapyx Member Posts: 11
    Simple, yet effective
  • BlueStormBlueStorm Member Posts: 16
    Here I am
  • kingkiakingkia Member Posts: 11
    this is kinda stupid
  • KingKooperKingKooper Member Posts: 16

Interesting choices. Ummmm. I'll pick Register.

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130
    If you don't like Flyff then get out! Come switch to Flyff, it's much better than Ragnarok!

• Dragao55Dragao55 Member Posts: 22

Originally posted by kingkia
    this is kinda stupid

LooL 

Ragnarok is a good game 2 

Flyff Fanatic Club ---- LooL

have fun

• turkeymaniacturkeymaniac Member Posts: 3

im in... lvl 48 merc
    IGN: TukishTanx
    Add me or something..

EDIT: I'm in Lawolf server. You needa start a website or something.
  • slash2744slash2744 Member Posts: 4
      hi all i played this just to have a look but it i think it is better then ragnok online i have been play flyff for 2 weeks and iam now lvl 30 even the spells are cool i give it 10 out of 10 

• KetorinKetorin Member Posts: 3

FLYFF is an awsome game. Yes the servers go down a lot, but I would rather them go down and them fix the problem than to leave it and let the problem mess up our computers. I have 3 accounts.

1) Kaitlyn is a level 20 mercenary.

2) Principessa is a level 27 assist.

3) Ketorin is a level 12 vagrant, but shes gogin to be a magician.

If any one needs a friend add me. I have xplay, and i will post again with it but i have to figure out why its not working...

EDIT:  I got it working  

• JakupJakup Member Posts: 27
    I dont get this club at all, where are the free refreshments!?
    what lvl r yall? and if ur over 29 can u help me power level? add me im Principessa and im a level 29 assist   
  • Yoda_Yoda_ Member Posts: 25

I was thinking about joining Flyff but i was just wondering... People say that it is a lower class version of ROSE online i played Rose for quite a long time had a 78 mage and a 49 hawker...so is it like ROSE at all i was going to join today and i was wondering if anyone could give me some tips and maybe help me in the game.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Bunny is on his way to world domination!

Sorry I dont know what ROSE is but if you have ever played Runescape, it is a much better 3D version of it. I can help you out but I cant plvl (power level) you. Add me as a friend if you play. Principessa is my name. Tell me u read my post on mmorpg.com so i kno its you

• AzureneAzurene Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by Yoda_

I was thinking about joining Flyff but i was just wondering... People say that it is a lower class version of ROSE online i played Rose for quite a long time had a 78 mage and a 49 hawker...so is it like ROSE at all i was going to join today and i was wondering if anyone could give me some tips and maybe help me in the game.
    Yeah you should try Flyff, as for it being a lower version of Rose i would say that, but it does have a little less going for it than Rose.On the bright side though it's free lol.

F

• titobentitoben Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by Ketorin

FLYFF is an awsome game. Yes the servers go down a lot, but I would rather them go down and them fix the problem than to leave it and let the problem mess up our computers. I have 3 accounts.
    If any one needs a friend add me. I have xplay, and i will post again with it but i have to figure out why its not working...

Please have a poll for 2nd job!! i have 3 character all in 2nd job.

• titobentitoben Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by Ketorin

LORDsteven blade lvl70 the other one is  shyNlovely jester lvl63 at shade server.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938
    I liked the game, but the lack of quests is what made me quit :( I also couldn't understand the English lol.
  • HypermiikeHypermiike Member Posts: 21

I'm in!  I just started playing yesterday and I'm already addicted I'm getting a bunch of my friends to play.  Only level 8 though any training advice?  My characters name is Humms Please add me!

• a_postos_3a_postos_3 Member Posts: 13
    Flyff is simply AWESOME!!!

I play FLYFF for a while and have 2 characters:

- A lvl 63 Billposter
    - A lvl 29 Acrobat

Have fun all :D

Each world as a Dark side and a Light side... Each side are in war and only you can decide wow can win... But be carefull, if you chose the wrong one the world will disapear as well as the others... The fate of all is in your hands and together will shall win... The Darknes shall disapear forever!!

• cool_kid810cool_kid810 Member Posts: 1

I am a addict lol

IGN: XXXMissXxXMurder lvl 41 assist

Add me or plvl me lol

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

im a big fan of this game. damn this games hot,