Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

...for experianced members of simple life

dongarciadongarcia Member Posts: 1
i ama total noob to this game and i would really appriciate some help. Is there any way to have fun with it and do stuff without putting in US dollars? and also, how do u make stuff and then get it on second life to be sold? THANKS!

Comments

• OaksteadOakstead Member Posts: 455

Originally posted by dongarcia
    i ama total noob to this game and i would really appriciate some help. Is there any way to have fun with it and do stuff without putting in US dollars? and also, how do u make stuff and then get it on second life to be sold? THANKS!

Right click on the ground and a circle menu comes up. In that menu is a create option. Click on that and the creation menu comes up which you then can play around with. Be warned that not all private (player owned) lands allow you to create things on them so .... do a search for "sandbox". Go to your edit menu up top and you will find a search entry. Click on that and the search menu comes up. Sandboxes are land areas where anyone can make things.

You might also want to do search for "tutorial".