Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can someone explain to me how am i suppose to chat in this game!

spgoth0spgoth0 Member Posts: 6
well this is kinda stupid but i cant chat with NO ONE!. Every time i want to write something when i touch the letter M a map appears and then my inventory and lots of other stuff appear too. I CANT CHAT. I NEED HELP EMERGENTLY! plz tyvm for wasting ur time reading this .ty...ty,....ty plz help me!

Comments

• renzekorenzeko Member Posts: 8

Three year KO/KE player, AKA Bengallas, Khaydarin. Xigenon

Clan Dark Motives Leader

Anyways, in respose to your problem, first off you have to press enter to start typing. There are six different chat variances, Normal, Private, Shout, Party, Clan, and Ally (Ally is if you are in a clan, and the clan has an ally).

Click on the people you want to talk to, if you were in a party, and you pressed enter to start tpying, and pressed enter again to "enter" the message it would appear blue. Color coding is this.

Normal: White

Private: Open a new screen, same chat controls apply

Shout: Dark Orange

Party: Light Blue

Clan: Green

Ally: Purple

To start typing in each of them, first click on the box with the label you want to chat into, then start typing.

Don't worry, you will get better as it goes...

• plastictrollplastictroll Member Posts: 53
    basically to speak press enter(return or watever you want to call it) then you type your message then press enter to make it appear ubove your head, you cant speak to anyone cos its filled up with turkish people so its not really recommended cos they normally say "no englysh" and kick me out of the party.
    so anyway.. thats the basics