Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i help you to make a good build

Ch3ck_youCh3ck_you Member Posts: 16
i have 7 character and i have try all the build possible if u have a question for start a new character with a good build post me and i would help you

Comments

• ImersioNImersioN Member Posts: 53

can you help me with the whole job feature etc.

X_IMERSION_X

• Ch3ck_youCh3ck_you Member Posts: 16
    you are talking about the hunter job, trader job, and thief job
  • Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033
    What about the Thief job.

• jtle24jtle24 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    have u tried pure builds? pure str, pure int?

• SarenniaSarennia Member Posts: 127

Originally posted by Cik_Asalin
    What about the Thief job.

Please dont be a theif. That only makes my to do list bigger.  Seriusly theifs sucks untill you're past lvl 50 atleast. The same with hunter. Trader is the easiest to be. Also note that if your a trader then you're most likely a hunter too as you dont loose trader exp when acting hunter. But if you go theif you loose hunter and trader exp.

• jokerminesjokermines Member CommonPosts: 3
    A what level can you choose a job?

• ..:Jax:....:Jax:.. Member Posts: 51

you can choose a job at lvl 20 ...

and you make a nuker  ...mostly pure INT. And you said that yopu have 7 chars...l ike there kinda are only 3 builds : pure INT, pure STR and hybrids .

• jtle24jtle24 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    yeah, common builds:

Pure str fire glavie
    Pure str fire blade
    Pure str fire bow
    Pure int spear
    pure int sword/shield

• ToshiToshi Member Posts: 6

because this game only has int/str the best builds are either pure int or pure str hybrids will not work out very well pure int is good for pve and lvling fast pure str is kinda boring but best for pvp

bout the jobs... theres really no need for hunters unless ur low lvl trying to do multi star trade then u need to hire a high lvl hunter

traders make tons of money but risk getting robbed and losing all the money they paid for the loads

thievies try to make money buy killing traders n looting their loads they make money but not as much as traders and they get lots of ppl pissed off if they good thief

• zhanxixizhanxixi Member Posts: 16

which 2 skills should i use if i chose: pure int spear?

• SarenniaSarennia Member Posts: 127
    I would say light (allways light if ur pure int :D) and fire couz of atack power, wih is the point of a pure int. I dont see why people use ice when when it isnt got as much power. If you're pure str then ice is good.
  • Eck96Eck96 Member Posts: 1
    What are the skills for Pure str blade?
  • kermit1212kermit1212 Member Posts: 1
    well im not sure whats the best type of guy to make, what does a pure int guy do? just nuking? or can int guys attack with a spear or blade too?  right now i have a glaive account with even magic and int stats.
  • imaxbrimaxbr Member Posts: 5
    silkroad is very simple:

full int good to lvl
    full str good on pvp

someone said the most commom builds
    im in a break from sro coz i get bored... too much bots and bad players... what i can say
    full int and full str are strong... but my char what i made is hibrid.
    and a good build is a build what u like.