Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IGN INterview with TCOS Dev

Comments

• DabbleDabble Member Posts: 1,043
    Europe gets it first
  • JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Dabble
    Europe gets it first image
    Not really just says europe is ready for distribution. There has been no information regarding one region getting the game before any other.
    But I dont like that there is no american distributer when its 6 weeks or so until release (not that it matters for me im in europe).

The distribution plans for Europe have been finalized, and parts have been announced, stating that the game will be released in Europe in October 2006. We expect to make concrete announcements for America and other parts of the world soon.
  • Mikey0002Mikey0002 Member Posts: 97
    Servers will be European Servers located in Europe....I don't think they plan to place any servers in America yet. Its obviously mainly focused in Europe for the time being, but that doesn't mean you can't buy a copy from a European website.

Don't cry like that, I have to buy American products which are only sold in America off american sites, and their servers are only located in America. I don't complain, although lag effects my gameplay negatively, because I know of the infratructure of the Internet within America. The servers in Europe should be great  for the people who live on the East side of America since the interenet is better there wih Europe's internet.

Have to put something up!

• vikingpowervikingpower Member Posts: 16
    Europe for the win :D