Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another truth about Irth's Development?

DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088
gankedlies

With the only other topic on this forum being about ganked.com, I thought I'd post this link.

I personally don't care about the politics surrounding Irth, so long as it's fun, I'll play it.

---------------------------------------
No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

Comments

• BSDetectorBSDetector Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by Darkchronic

I personally don't care about the politics surrounding Irth, so long as it's fun, I'll play it.

Yes, let's separate their politics from their business.

Those British Al Quaeda bombers wanted to blow up British citizens flying in airplanes.  But let's not care about their politics.  Let's embrace them for all their other contributions to British society.  I'm sure they were great employees and faithfully paid their taxes, so let's release these poor chaps and forget about their politics.  After all, they never killed anyone.

• DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088

Originally posted by BSDetector

Those British Al Quaeda bombers wanted to blow up British citizens flying in airplanes.  But let's not care about their politics.  Let's embrace them for all their other contributions to British society.  I'm sure they were great employees and faithfully paid their taxes, so let's release these poor chaps and forget about their politics.  After all, they never killed anyone.

You know, there is more than a slight difference between an MMORPG and angry extremists.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• BSDetectorBSDetector Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by BSDetector

You know, there is more than a slight difference between an MMORPG and angry extremists.

After reading both ganked.com and gankedlies.com, I would say they are pretty angry and extreme.  Extremely unethical.  Extremely deceptive.  Extremely sleazy.  Extremely lacking in integrity.  Extremely adept in duping gullible friends.

But, you are correct.  There is a world of difference between these Irth devs and those British terrorists.  The British terrorists wanted to kill innocent British civilians.  The Irth devs only screwed their friends.  Since these friends are not worthy of your consideration, play on.

• KaibyakuKaibyaku Member Posts: 65
    How did they screw there freinds? what happened?