Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a question

will be in AoC some kind of hecklers to farm ignots?

Comments

• CaniguaCanigua Member Posts: 233

Originally posted by necro666

Don't know why i hit the reply button,but omg what shallow question

Hope you're kidding :P

• Vertex1980Vertex1980 Member Posts: 951

In english please.

• necro666necro666 Member Posts: 151

Originally posted by Vertex1980

In english please.

its english..probely not rap american enough^^
  • necro666necro666 Member Posts: 151

look in dictionary what "ignot" means

heh poor dude

go back to skool

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

heh poor dude
    go back to skool

It's "ingot" not "ignot" Stop showing your ignorance already, it's getting tiring correcting you. Perhaps YOU should go back to "school" and come back when you are educated. Also, if you must insist on bashing AO (which I'm sure the learning curve is what did YOU in, not items that were removed from the game years ago) and/or AoC then come back when you have something constructive behind your statements to prove your point. Troll

Originally posted by Zorvan

heh poor dude
    go back to skool

It's "ingot" not "ignot" Stop showing your ignorance already, it's getting tiring correcting you. Perhaps YOU should go back to "school" and come back when you are educated. Also, if you must insist on bashing AO (which I'm sure the learning curve is what did YOU in, not items that were removed from the game years ago) and/or AoC then come back when you have something constructive behind your statements to prove your point. Troll

PWNED FTW!

• nero666nero666 Member Posts: 205

heh poor dude
    go back to skool
    It's "ingot" not "ignot"image Stop showing your ignorance already, it's getting tiring correcting you. Perhaps YOU should go back to "school" and come back when you are educated. Also, if you must insist on bashing AO (which I'm sure the learning curve is what did YOU in, not items that were removed from the game years ago) and/or AoC then come back when you have something constructive behind your statements to prove your point. Trollimage

its ignot dude

go back to skool and learn about some real ignots

btw back to topic

AOC realy needs some hecklers and ignots...they made ao teh great game
    i hope AOC will do thesame

learning curve in AO? are you joking dude..or are you not smart enough
    AO is least complicated game on teh market..second to wow

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

its ignot dude
    btw back to topic

From the Merriam webster dictionary:

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search box to the right.

Suggestions for ignot:

Main Entry: in·got
    Pronunciation: 'i[ng]-g&t
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, perhaps modification of Middle French lingot ingot of metal, incorrectly divided as l'ingot, as if from le the
    1 : a mold in which metal is cast
    2 : a mass of metal cast into a convenient shape for storage or transportation to be later processed

Learning curve in AO is extremely high, unless you just ran through, gimped your character all to hell and quit before level 50ish

Now quit it before you hurt yourself

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

Originally posted by Aelfinn

its ignot dude
    btw back to topic

From the Merriam webster dictionary:

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search box to the right.

Suggestions for ignot:

Main Entry: in·got
    Pronunciation: 'i[ng]-g&t
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, perhaps modification of Middle French lingot ingot of metal, incorrectly divided as l'ingot, as if from le the
    1 : a mold in which metal is cast
    2 : a mass of metal cast into a convenient shape for storage or transportation to be later processed

Learning curve in AO is extremely high, unless you just ran through, gimped your character all to hell and quit before level 50ish

Now quit it before you hurt yourself

now search in dictionary the word opifex

just some hints fou you noob^^

rise importent green skills if you lvl up

go and buy some implants and put them at ur avatar

smash some buttons too kill mobs

you cant gimp your char in this game if you arent completely moron

i feel sorry for you if you find learning curve in ao extremely high

• XalbanXalban Member Posts: 72

I don't want to make fun of your english because I can't be certain if it is your first language or not. A little less arrogance though and you might get a nicer responce from people; maybe even make a friend or two.

Are these slang words or are you just making them up? I'm afraid no one can really respond in a helpful way until they know what you are talking about.

Now he is so mad at us that he made a "just another wow clone" commen't in the hypemeter

Poor dude,lol

Originally posted by Canigua

Now he is so mad at us that he made a "just another wow clone" commen't in the hypemeter
    Poor dude,lol

On Aug 13, 2006 nero666 wrote:
    just another wow clone even with more crapy pvp system

Yeah, I guess he is a little upset.  It's funny how all the new people to MMORPGs think World of Warcraft started everything, and how every game, even EQ2 is a clone of WoW.

Only if people knew what UO, Meridan 59 and a few others from 1994/1995 time area were really about... oh wait... most of them weren't even born then... hahaha.

• TehfuzzTehfuzz Member Posts: 45
    Hahahaha. People need to actually watch the videos and shit before they go and say stuff like " just another wow clone "

Honestly!

Originally posted by Tehfuzz
    Hahahaha. People need to actually watch the videos and shit before they go and say stuff like " just another wow clone "

Honestly!

i did

those vidios looked crap

only thing aoc is a nice game for horny teens

a lota naked female pixels

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Based on your comments, there are three possibilities:

A. You are comepletely full of bulls***, hate this game for whatever reasons you may have and dont give a care as to how low you drag your honor through the mud to insult this game and those interested in playing it.

B. Your an idiot, and dont have a clue what is going on

C. You are significantly smarter than everyone else on this forum, you are the only one who percieves the truth as it truly is. You alone are intelligent to see how full of lies the developers are.

Based on your continued abuse of the english language, the quality of your posts here and elsewhere, and your halfhearted attempts at a retort, Im going to go ahead and discount option C. So Nero, which is it? BS or idiocy?

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

A. You are comepletely full of bulls***, hate this game for whatever reasons you may have and dont give a care as to how low you drag your honor through the mud to insult this game and those interested in playing it.

C. You are significantly smarter than everyone else on this forum, you are the only one who percieves the truth as it truly is. You alone are intelligent to see how full of lies the developers are.

Based on your continued abuse of the english language, the quality of your posts here and elsewhere, and your halfhearted attempts at a retort, Im going to go ahead and discount option C. So Nero, which is it? BS or idiocy?

do you wont a cookie for your post?^^

and explain me plz smart dude

wtf is wrong to have hecklers and ignots in AOC?

I go for B

Originally posted by Canigua

I go for B

wow another smart dude from norway..you need more vitamins..not only B

maybe you will be able to real thinking after a big portion of vitamins^^

• pirrgpirrg Member Posts: 1,443
    Hahaha.. this thread delivers.

Delivers a healthy dose of violent retardation that is.

Originally posted by nero666

heh poor dude
    go back to skool
    It's "ingot" not "ignot"image Stop showing your ignorance already, it's getting tiring correcting you. Perhaps YOU should go back to "school" and come back when you are educated. Also, if you must insist on bashing AO (which I'm sure the learning curve is what did YOU in, not items that were removed from the game years ago) and/or AoC then come back when you have something constructive behind your statements to prove your point. Trollimage

its ignot dude

btw back to topic

You'll have to forgive me for not getting back to you sooner, nerd666. It's just that with the high quality of people on this site (discounting yourself), your ignorant little ramblings fell below my radar for a bit. But here I am, to help educate you and hopefully guide you on your path to things that better suit you. First of all, you seem to be nothing more than a moronic troll. Sorry to be so blunt, but with your apparent ADD and subpar language skills, I feel that I must make things simple for you. You do not belong playing any game harder than Candyland, and that I would recommend only with proper adult supervision. You have come to this forum to bash a game based on items that: 1.) Hecklers are only in the AO universe, not AoC 3.) INGOTS could be used in some form in AoC but you will never know because your stupidity will hinder you from doing more in the game than stuttering "There are naked boobies in this game, Momma! Come see!") Go away from these forums before you hurt yourself. And stop getting romantic with your computer everytime you hit a pr0n site. It says "Insert floppy DISK", dumbass.::::02::

heh poor dude
    go back to skool

its ignot dude
    btw back to topic

You'll have to forgive me for not getting back to you sooner, nerd666. It's just that with the high quality of people on this site (discounting yourself), your ignorant little ramblings fell below my radar for a bit. But here I am, to help educate you and hopefully guide you on your path to things that better suit you. First of all, you seem to be nothing more than a moronic troll. Sorry to be so blunt, but with your apparent ADD and subpar language skills, I feel that I must make things simple for you. You do not belong playing any game harder than Candyland, and that I would recommend only with proper adult supervision. You have come to this forum to bash a game based on items that: 1.) Hecklers are only in the AO universe, not AoC 3.) INGOTS could be used in some form in AoC but you will never know because your stupidity will hinder you from doing more in the game than stuttering "There are naked boobies in this game, Momma! Come see!") Go away from these forums before you hurt yourself. And stop getting romantic with your computer everytime you hit a pr0n site. It says "Insert floppy DISK", dumbass.::::02::

ok mr Horseface, learn some paragraphs first and make your post readable

and try to teach me again

right now its 1/10...losy try^^

Originally posted by nerd666Originally posted by Zorvan
    Originally posted by nerd666

Mr. Horseface? HAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been PWNED!!!!!

Now please delete your account and bother us no more. If that is the best you can come up with, then you have proven my thoughts on you to be true. There is no further need for me to comment::::23::

P.S. Thanks for using both of your accounts so we know who to ignore, necro/nero, but please stop using the 666. Your making the devil look like a wussy!!

Originally posted by nerd666Originally posted by Zorvan
    Originally posted by nerd666
    Mr. Horseface? HAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHHAHAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You have been PWNED!!!!!
    Now please delete your account and bother us no more. If that is the best you can come up with, then you have proven my thoughts on you to be true. There is no further need for me to comment::::23::
    P.S. Thanks for using both of your accounts so we know who to ignore, necro/nero, but please stop using the 666. Your making the devil look like a wussy!!

u see dude

using paragraphs makes wonder sometimes

now you are at least readable

now try to add some content in your post ...something importent like ignots in AOC or hecklers

try to give them a new name...make your post usefull plz

you r better now bravo bravissimo 2/10

• scrawnehscrawneh Member Posts: 220
    Thanks for contributing to the ruining of these forums.

• StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696
    I don't think I need to tell anyone why I'm locking this... it's become a flamefest.

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com

This discussion has been closed.