Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion Boss Video, Full version!!

2»

Comments

• Dudeman7475Dudeman7475 Member Posts: 78
    theres a perfect example......L2 Clone??

How could u even make that statement?? have you seen the pictures/videos/previews/interviews?? obviously not. For the main part this game is race vs race which makes it a totaly different style of play, there are chainable skills, the drops have there own physics applyed them, there is huge player customization, you can jump, you can fly, there is a storyline....there is meaningful pvp. must i go on?

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Originally posted by Dudeman7475
    theres a perfect example......L2 Clone??

How could u even make that statement?? have you seen the pictures/videos/previews/interviews?? obviously not. For the main part this game is race vs race which makes it a totaly different style of play, there are chainable skills, the drops have there own physics applyed them, there is huge player customization, you can jump, you can fly, there is a storyline....there is meaningful pvp. must i go on?

but the proof will be when it is open to the public. If it is another L2 clone, which thankfully I am seeing differences at least in the description of the game

He said "IF IT IS"

Although I don't agree with any bashing of game based on national origin (there is a word for that) I see where he is coming from. Just like many western games a nothing more then EQ clones.

What amazes me about the anti-korean crowd is they completely fail to see that western games are just as derivitive, cloney and crappy as everything else. Ah well, when people set their unobjective "hate" goggles on, its hard to take them off. 

As it stands I am suspect of ALL MMO'S regardless of where they are from. But I have only said that about a thousand times. I can at least say most Asian games are complete and work unlike their western counterparts. Not that it makes them any better to play, but at least I have a working complete game.

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Originally posted by Dudeman7475
    theres a perfect example......L2 Clone?? How could u even make that statement?? have you seen the pictures/videos/previews/interviews?? obviously not. For the main part this game is race vs race which makes it a totaly different style of play, there are chainable skills, the drops have there own physics applyed them, there is huge player customization, you can jump, you can fly, there is a storyline....there is meaningful pvp. must i go on?

Must you go on ? What? Ranting because you don't read before you reply? Again, you won't be missed.

• HeavensFeelHeavensFeel Member Posts: 23
    This is NCSoft, they like to make storylines with ingame footage like
    this. Its not hard to believe its just a super custom char they
    made off and inserted into the game.

• VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45
    Really like the sound of AION the concept and the graphics..atm I am a lineage 2 player have been for about 3 years and it looks to me like AION will be an awsome switch if all goes well . I like all the videos I see of Aion sofar.
  • AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    niccee thanx man

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    ummmm, one question. Why was that "boss" soloable? Seriously...wtf is that.

Joined - July 2004

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

Originally posted by albinofreak

I dunno, I happen to like solo content. I think it is fun and makes you feel a bit more badass. I dont play games to be mediocre; I play to be a badass mother shut your mouth. Team content is good, but so is solo content. A nice mix is the way to go. Its good to be on at 3 AM when no one else you know is on and still be able to go and do something meaningful instead of having to log off cause no one else is around.

I agree. Also, there is more than one way to interact in an MMO. Not everything has to be "party up and go forth".

And as was mentioned, this is one boss out of many bosses.

It is also possible that this game will mix instances as well as open areas where groups can interact.

I think that we all have to realize that we really don't know how this thing is going to play. It's goals might be very different than other mmo's. It might even be more story driven which will turn some people off.

My thought is that I really hope that they consider "end game" goals. One of the things that I like (love) about L2 is that the endgame is the castle siege. It gives a purpose to leveling up.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

I am looking forward to this game myself.

Solo is the second most important aspect of a game I play, just after grouping.

And as you can read in my signature, when I learn more about the game, I may forget completely about it or dream more about it, it all depend on what the end-game is like. I won't PvP or Raid, so I will consider the other aspect and been a second class player would just make me play something else...yet, these are all questions I have no idea about...because PvPvE could mean that PvP is enforced, yet it can mean it is an option...I have nothing against PvP been an option, but if it is enforced, it will just not be a game for me.

Anyway, for now, until I know more, this game look promising.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• KashiusKashius Member CommonPosts: 88

Yeah? Try killing a Boss solo in FFXI.

You mean like Maat? But other than that, good call

-Kash-

• LazzaroLazzaro Member UncommonPosts: 548

Originally posted by Kashius

Yeah? Try killing a Boss solo in FFXI.
    You mean like Maat? But other than that, good call image
    -Kash-

Maat is ment to be solo, how are you suppose to reach lvl 75? What he ment was NM's

• gamespawngamespawn Member UncommonPosts: 21

um it was a e3 movie people...
    the boss is soloable because it is just to show the people
    like it seems that the person is runnin around by his own but thats because there are no players yet -_-"
    they prolly weakend the boss and the character that u see was the max lvl with some good equips
    <Logic>?image

nice video btw image