Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

aaaah... runescape

ok some of you might disagree but i think most of you will back me up if i say that RUNESCAPE must be the best FREE mmo out there WHEN IT COMES TO GAMEPLAY... heck the graphics might really suck but it is the FUN factor that is what most gamers are looking for... SO HERE'S A QUESTION: WHAT FREE MMO GAME COMES REALLY CLOSE AFTER RUNESCAPE WHEN IT COMES TO GAMEPLAY?... I mean does any runescape clones exist out there? is GOONZU ONLINE close to what runescape can offer? ive never played goonzu and im going to find out soon enough (im currently downloading it), any comments from runescape players who tried goonzu? thanks!!!

list of games ive played:

ragnarok - bored of it

muonline - bored of it (hack and slash until you die)

hero online - got to level 10 and guess what... got bored of it

guildwars - it got fun until i reached level 20... now all i do there is sell stuff (anyone interested in a req. 7 max damage longsword?)

puzzle pirates - LOL it was fun until i lost all my PoE's playing poker

tantra - i played only in the closed beta never did play again after that

thang online - another hack and slash mmo and obviously got bored of it

knight online - ah hackers haven... got bored of it

albatross18 - im currently enjoying this casual golf game... im nearly getting bored of it

as you can see... im a free-2-play gamer... i always believe that if i have to pay to have fun... id rather hire a h**ker.

i need your inputs guys, just minimize the flaming (im kinda sensitive and breaks into tears easily) lol

(\__/) Why Can't You Put
( ^.^) The Bunneh
(")-(") Back In The Box?

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by yokam888

ok some of you might disagree but i think most of you will back me up if i say that RUNESCAPE must be the best FREE mmo out there WHEN IT COMES TO GAMEPLAY... heck the graphics might really suck but it is the FUN factor that is what most gamers are looking for... SO HERE'S A QUESTION: WHAT FREE MMO GAME COMES REALLY CLOSE AFTER RUNESCAPE WHEN IT COMES TO GAMEPLAY?... I mean does any runescape clones exist out there? is GOONZU ONLINE close to what runescape can offer? ive never played goonzu and im going to find out soon enough (im currently downloading it), any comments from runescape players who tried goonzu? thanks!!!
    ragnarok - bored of it
    guildwars - it got fun until i reached level 20... now all i do there is sell stuff (anyone interested in a req. 7 max damage longsword?)
    albatross18 - im currently enjoying this casual golf game... im nearly getting bored of it
    as you can see... im a free-2-play gamer... i always believe that if i have to pay to have fun... id rather hire a h**ker.
    i need your inputs guys, just minimize the flaming (im kinda sensitive and breaks into tears easily) lol

your in for a surprise...
  • DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Okay,guys, everybody ready?::::23::

• yokam888yokam888 Member Posts: 87

Originally posted by Gameloading

ragnarok - bored of it

your in for a surprise...

your sig says you're currently playing trickster... how is it? i tried downloading the game but discontinued it because ive read there are still lots of bugs to take care of in that game.

(\__/) Why Can't You Put
    ( ^.^) The Bunneh
    (")-(") Back In The Box?

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Trickster is actually pretty cool and they are taking care of the bugs. Now, if I could just make my camp::::02::

• MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709

I've been a flamer of runescape but i've tried the game pretty heavily the past few days....well only because my best female friend in RL plays it lol.

Pretty horrible graphics if you're used to stuff like WoW or L2, but the only real...reason..why i like this game is the trade skills and the skill leveling thing...there's no limits on what to do.

college is starting for me and i dont really have much time to play...and RS helps me with it.

To each their own :-/

oh..and about the community...i have the chat turned off lol. FOR A REASON

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

ok some of you might disagree but i think most of you will back me up if i say that RUNESCAPE must be the best FREE mmo out there WHEN IT COMES TO GAMEPLAY... heck the graphics might really suck but it is the FUN factor that is what most gamers are looking for... SO HERE'S A QUESTION: WHAT FREE MMO GAME COMES REALLY CLOSE AFTER RUNESCAPE WHEN IT COMES TO GAMEPLAY?... I mean does any runescape clones exist out there? is GOONZU ONLINE close to what runescape can offer? ive never played goonzu and im going to find out soon enough (im currently downloading it), any comments from runescape players who tried goonzu? thanks!!! image
    ragnarok - bored of it
    puzzle pirates - LOL it was fun until i lost all my PoE's playing poker
    i need your inputs guys, just minimize the flaming (im kinda sensitive and breaks into tears easily) lol image

Runescape
    Newbie MMO Game
    Ages 12 and below.

Best Free Online MMO? It's just a newbies MMO game. It's basically the training facility for the MMO'ers to come.

Runescape isn't a game to be proud of to play.....

Guess what? I just logged in today, It said You last logged in 352 days ago.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Wow. You've never actually played a half decent game.

That's amazing.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • slicer92slicer92 Member Posts: 58

Lol.Ive played Rs for about 4 years.The only thing Rs has is a bit of originality when it comes to inventory and the pk system.However,it lacks in every category including gameplay.

Community- What was once a half decent community got ruined when Rs partnered up with Miniclip i think which began the Miniclip effect.A surge of immature brats,horrid spellers,and more 12 year olds can be found playing the game than in Michael Jackson's house.

Graphics-The graphics are good considering it was made 100% of Java.Obviously its not a Eve or Eq,but for a browser based game,its one of the best.

Sound-Alot of songs but gets annoying and repetitive after time.

Role Playing-Lol if you call Role Playing shemales asking you to cex them,then yea great RP.

Lag-Not much lag since theres alot of servers to choose from.

Now the big 2,Customer Service and Gameplay.Runescape has horrible Customer Support.Many of the queries you send are usually sent back as Automated Messages.Game play lol,Lets start with duel arena.Bugs which they never seem to catch usually cost legit players hundreds of millions before there fixed.The quests are boring and easy if your a high level and you cant do any with friends.No party system.Many skills are boring and some a grind.

Worst of all for me,is clan support.Rs hasnt done 1 clan updated in nearly 2 years.They rather please the level 80's who played for a few months then the 120's whove played for 2-5 years.K im done.