Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50 BETA GIVEAWAY!

2»

Comments

• SquittySquitty Member Posts: 342

I think we have to wait until they have 50 confiremed testers. Then I would think we will get another e-mail instructing us what to do. (This is just what I assume will happen)

• FarseenFarseen Member UncommonPosts: 344

Yes! I Won!! I Can't believe it! I wanted to win the KO Beta so much!!!

But one question, just like the other 2 ppl, how do i set up an account? Because i won the wish beta yesterday and they still haven't told me how to set up an account with them either!

Look forward to seeing you Orcs in game ! (thats right, ORC, NOT HUMAN! heh)

-Farseen-
    Wish Beta Tester

- Farseen

Current Game: Panzar

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

LOL there were only 40 winners....unless my eyes were tricking me. Good job square! Now you have 2 beta accounts! You greedy bastard! Wait, I gave you mine so why am I complaining. ::=^*::

:::^D::

Grats to all and to all a good BETA!

image::=^*::

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

I would like to make a quick note to all those who have not claimed their Knight Online beta winning ticket.

-= Hurry Up Please =-

The longer you sloth's take, the longer i must wait before becoming one bad a$$ orc!

-Farseen-
    Wish Beta Tester
    Knight Onliny Beta Tester

- Farseen

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

The Admin posted this earlier:

Keys will go out when we have all 50 winners or when I wake up...lol...I am crashing now, so it might be a bit.  I was staying up hoping 50 peeps would confirm but we are 8 or so short still.

At this point I would say 6-8PM EST.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Hope this helps you all out some, saves time from searching for it.

Bah!! Finally! He claimed it...now the big long wait until Mr.Admin wakes up from his beauty sleep hehehe, cant wait to tryyyy thisss outtt!!

-Farseen-
    Wish Beta Tester
    Knight Onliny Beta Tester

- Farseen

• MrPunxMrPunx Member Posts: 70

i like your stick figure movie image

• ColdSunColdSun Member Posts: 210

Congrats to the winners.  Ugh I wanted to get in this beta. :)

ColdSun
    Gamer / Aspiring Writer

ColdSun

• StijunStijun Member Posts: 100
    He was up to after midnight in Hawaii, let him sleep.image

• DrakolDrakol Member Posts: 56
    man i woulda loved to have been in the beta, but unfortunately im in iraq still "fighting the war on terrorism" lol... gratz to the people who won i entered for fun more than anything else, but atleast it gave a spot to someone else since i didnt go ahead and confirm mine. image

Drakol
    "you can't be right all the time. thats why i'm here."-Drakol

• GundamitGundamit Member Posts: 268

Originally posted by Drakol
    man i woulda loved to have been in the beta, but unfortunately im in iraq still "fighting the war on terrorism" lol... gratz to the people who won i entered for fun more than anything else, but atleast it gave a spot to someone else since i didnt go ahead and confirm mine. image

Very cool of ya. To bad your over there. But your doing a hell of a job. image

image image