Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars Nightfall Videos

warrenhuiwarrenhui Member Posts: 13

Excited?....YOU GOTTA BE!!!!

After watching the preview video I was like 'That game is going to be MINE!!!'

I'm also pretty sure it'll beat Factions...and maybe Prophecies

Guild Wars Nightfall Preview Video

If you wan't to thank me add Zephyr Blood to ur friends list

Comments

• staticman12staticman12 Member Posts: 7
    man! that video looks pretty sweet cant wait till it comes out gonna be awesome 

• paranoidpvpparanoidpvp Member Posts: 539
    The 55 D/Mo is about to become the next greatest farming character in GW, mark my words.

• sir.jimmysir.jimmy Member Posts: 4

August 1, 2006 (BELLEVUE, WA) — ArenaNet® and NCsoft® today announced a brand new retail package which will soon give Guild Wars® players their first look inside the exciting upcoming release, Guild Wars NightfallTM. The announcement comes on the heels of the Guild Wars Nightfall PVP Preview Event where players were able to create characters using the new Nightfall professions.

The Guild Wars Nightfall Prerelease Bonus Pack is expected to hit store shelves on September 15 and will feature:

• Guild Wars "Play Now" key for a 10-hour/14-day trial* of Guild Wars PropheciesTM and Guild Wars FactionsTM.
    • Guild Wars Nightfall Bonus Key, providing one additional character slot for a Guild Wars Nightfall account, as well as two exclusive items for the new professions—a Firey Sunspear of Shelter for the Paragon and an Icy Soulbreaker of Enchanting for the Dervish
    • Mini strategy guide, concept art, screenshots, in-game renders of characters and items, preview trailer, wallpapers, lore, quick reference card, music, and more!

Guild Wars Nightfall takes place on the continent of Elona, Land of the Golden Sun. It is a nation comprised of three great provinces; The island province of Istan is the home of a vibrant people who live among the monuments of an ancient empire. The military province of Kourna, under the command of its great leader, Warmarshal Varesh, hugs the shores of the mighty river Elon. And in the rugged lands to the north, the Princes of Vabbi rule from their opulent citadels. Elona is a land of wealth and power, protected by its champions, the Order of the Sunspears. In Guild Wars Nightfall, Elona has fallen under the shadow of an evil, outcast god. Against the encroaching desolation of an infernal realm, the people of Elona will need more than a hero to save them, they will need a hero to lead them. . .for nightfall is at hand.

Guild Wars, an instant bestseller worldwide upon its release in April 2005, and Guild Wars Factions, the number one game in both North America and Europe earlier this year, are global online roleplaying games. Guild Wars Nightfall continues the tradition of inviting players to immerse themselves in an epic storyline centered in a vibrant fantasy setting, build personalized characters, and find adventure in missions and quests. This a Guild Wars game unlike any players have seen before.

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

yeahhh , looking very good :D

• bigbadbeastybigbadbeasty Member Posts: 6
    It is looking soooo great. I cannot wait for it!!!

• Snakester95Snakester95 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Awesome. Just a question but didn't they just come out with the expansion Guild Wars factions. Well now there already making another? Also is this a expansion or a seperate part. 

Where there's a game, there's a player, I'm that player.

• mozismozis Member Posts: 436

Originally posted by Snakester95
    Awesome. Just a question but didn't they just come out with the expansion Guild Wars factions. Well now there already making another? Also is this a expansion or a seperate part. 

They don't actually come out with "expansions" each of their games is a stand alone title but the accounts can be merged with your other GW accounts to give all your characters full access to the content of each individual game. Even with games coming out about every 6 months it still ends up being cheaper than having to pay monthly and you arn't forced to buy the new titles, it really is a win/win situation.

• :PackMan::PackMan: Member Posts: 26
    OMG Spear a like Spears!!!! 

• bazzexbazzex Member Posts: 10
    OMFG that game is aaaaaawsome.... yet my xfire doesnt match on the time i have played in Gw BUT i am sooo gonna get it
  • PayDayPayDay Member Posts: 11
    Good Good
  • HopliteiHoplitei Member Posts: 5
    I'm a little worried about Nightfall.  It seemed to me like they should have spent more time working on factions, the whole game seemed very rushed compared to Prophecies, and Nightfall has come out even quicker.  Also, the reason I bought Guild Wars instead of WOW was because I DIDNT want to spend hundreds of dollars a year on the game, but nightfall would put me at 150 for this game.  How many months of subscription time is that on wow...

• patri0tzpatri0tz Member UncommonPosts: 185

Originally posted by Hoplitei
    I'm a little worried about Nightfall.  It seemed to me like they should have spent more time working on factions, the whole game seemed very rushed compared to Prophecies, and Nightfall has come out even quicker.  Also, the reason I bought Guild Wars instead of WOW was because I DIDNT want to spend hundreds of dollars a year on the game, but nightfall would put me at 150 for this game.  How many months of subscription time is that on wow...

"27:20 – Jeff announces that ArenaNet will be releasing 2 separate
    “chapters” a year for Guild Wars going forward. When? Well, probably
    Spring and Winter of each year. Each campaign will get a full year of
    development."

http://www.vgmfusion.com/index.php?id=61

"Am I required to buy the new chapters in order to continue to play Guild Wars?
    No. Every purchase you make in the continuation of the Guild Wars saga will be your choice."

http://www.guildwars.com/support/faq/

GW Campaigns: $50 x 2 = $100/yr.
    WoW: $15 x 12 = $180/yr. (not including expansions)

• sushimeessushimees Member Posts: 489
    I'm feeling that the Dervish profession is getting a nerf after that weekend to try out the two new classes.

• last_exilelast_exile Member Posts: 196

Iv had Gw sicne the day it came out and i will have nightfall the day it comes out gw is the best game out there

• pingopingo Member UncommonPosts: 608

I can't wait to make a Paragon. It's gonna be AMAZING

GW is the greatest. I love it:)