Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No more vids from me :)

Dudeman7475Dudeman7475 Member Posts: 78
well....for now on im not gonna post anymore of my videos up on these boards...Why u ask? because mmorpg boards r lamezor, only place i will be posting my videos and information on the game will be located at my guilds website

Kungpowclan.com
and The first Aion fansite!!!

Aionsource.com - which already has all of my videos and all of my screenshots that can only be found on those 2 websites.

Comments

• albinofreakalbinofreak Member Posts: 449

Werd son. /adds aionsource to favorite list.

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Originally posted by Dudeman7475
    well....for now on im not gonna post anymore of my videos up on these boards...Why u ask? because mmorpg boards r lamezor, only place i will be posting my videos and information on the game will be located at my guilds website

Kungpowclan.com

Aionsource.com - which already has all of my videos and all of my screenshots that can only be found on those 2 websites.

If this is how you feel about these boards, then leave. I promise you, noone will miss you
  • Dudeman7475Dudeman7475 Member Posts: 78

Originally posted by Zorvan

Originally posted by Dudeman7475

Kungpowclan.com

If this is how you feel about these boards, then leave. I promise you, noone will miss you

good. i dont want to be missed on a forum that i really take no interest in cheers

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Yes, Im noticing lately all MMORPG.com is only good for is topics like WoW vs ____ or bashing Asian games. (or something as equally trivial)

Lord forbid you "like" a game around here, you will bring the wrath of the community down on yourself.  Most of the people with decent post have moved on long ago. 

Good move....

• KharmedKharmed Member Posts: 101

Did you really need to make a post just to say you won't post on the forums anymore?

Putting the guild link in your signature would have been much faster. l.