Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta 2 just hit!

Some good news, beta 2 just took place! They added some more players to the pool for testing, which means the game is getting ever closer to open beta and release! Too bad I wasn't chosen, but oh well, no use pouting :)

http://mmoreinsight.wordpress.com -- A Glimpse Into The World of Massively Multiplayer Games.

Comments

• DabbleDabble Member Posts: 1,043

So then.....

Christmas release?

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Originally posted by Dabble

So then.....
    Christmas release?

If everything goes well. But still, I wouldn't expect it so much as hope for it. MMO projects are notoriously sketchy when it comes to release dates and are easily at the whim of whatever little bugs may crop up here and there.

If something does come up, I'm sure the dev's would only push back the release it if it was absolutely needed.

• GhakanGhakan Member Posts: 71
    Actually, they are still scheduled for open beta in September and release in October.

http://mmoreinsight.wordpress.com -- A Glimpse Into The World of Massively Multiplayer Games.

• DabbleDabble Member Posts: 1,043
    Well, I for one, will get it at release.  Or maybe a month after release.  Looking forward to seeing you guys there
  • JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488

Originally posted by Dabble
    Well, I for one, will get it at release.  Or maybe a month after release.  Looking forward to seeing you guys there

I also will be getting this at release ! Look forward to seeing everyone in game !

-Manaia
  • ShadowFeintShadowFeint Member Posts: 64
    I for one am waiting untill open beta to decide if i am gonna play it. Though it looks extremely promising

Fun Factor is what makes or breaks a game, if its not fun just play something else.

• hartamhartam Member Posts: 364
     For the love of god they better have open beta in September. I need something to play.