Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just started..and gotta say

miichaelmiichael Member UncommonPosts: 174

just started the game played it a few minutes before the fiance kicked me off computer and not finding some merchant which is my 3rd quest *pathetic yes*

but few things i like

5year old game. and graphics still seemed nice.

torrent...damn fast.. I have fios so I was hitting 1.5megabytes a second

ui. i liked how it seemed very moveable. so i could move things around to make it easier for me.

controls took a few mintues to get how the fighting worked and all that. and setting up the character.

hints...to me the hint helper that most games have and i leave on to help learning..it seemed very overkill it would repeat the same thing in middle of screen over and over and over.

but the meaning of this post

where is that merchant..seriously.. i know i am on pain meds for my 2 torn tendons in my ankle but come on i have to be just overlookin the guy..

cheers

Comments

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883
    Go through tunnel from beach, up ramp, and just follow the chainlink straight to mechants,recruiters,teleporter,etc.
  • WildKarrdeWildKarrde Member Posts: 2
    I'm starting again as well. I had been playing WoW for quite a while, but decided to cancel my subscription, at least until the expansion is released. Then I remembered Anarchy Online is free! Figured it would be a fun game to pass some time in. My only delemma right now is... which server to play on? After viewing the forums... I think Atlantean might be the better bet... but we'll see. Is there really any difference between Atlantean and Rimor?
  • CaniguaCanigua Member Posts: 233

Originally posted by WildKarrde
    I'm starting again as well. I had been playing WoW for quite a while, but decided to cancel my subscription, at least until the expansion is released. Then I remembered Anarchy Online is free! Figured it would be a fun game to pass some time in. My only delemma right now is... which server to play on? After viewing the forums... I think Atlantean might be the better bet... but we'll see. Is there really any difference between Atlantean and Rimor?

1.Inflation have hit RK1 much harder then RK2,so buying stuff is cheeper on RK2

2.Raiding on RK1 is more of a guild affaire then on RK2,where they have a public raid bot

3.Therefore it is more drama on RK2,pop. called the drama server

4.It's lesser people on RK2,harder to get a team but better when your camping dyna's

Atleast it was that way 1,5 year ago when i left AO,may have changed

• BrotheryangBrotheryang Member UncommonPosts: 174

Originally posted by Canigua

Originally posted by WildKarrde

2.Raiding on RK1 is more of a guild affaire then on RK2,where they have a public raid bot

4.It's lesser people on RK2,harder to get a team but better when your camping dyna's

1. Buying things on Rk2 has went up in the past few months

2. #2 is true its a public but but only certin guilds get in on the Public raid bot

3. Not so much drama anymore Alot of the people who cause all that are gone. but there is still alittle

4 More and more people Join everyday on RK2 but its still not as much as RK1

I played on RK2 Alot But unless you know French and japanese ect. you might want to try RK1.  RK1 also from what i heard has more helpful people on it
  • LimelightlexLimelightlex Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by Brotheryang

All of the points made here about the servers 1.5 years ago are still pretty much true today. However, the fact that RK2 has less people in no way means less teams - simply that people are much less picky over which professions are in thier teams. Still, i prefer to play on RK1.
  • XenduliXenduli Member Posts: 654

I tried dual-boxing, two free accounts makes sense. But it was okay for a couple of days then it started crashing and getting Direct3D errors. ::::16::

No annoying animated GIF here!

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883
    I dual-box all the time. Never have had any problems.