Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey!

PkhBaskoPkhBasko Member UncommonPosts: 59

If you really think this game sucks so badly then why did you start in the first place and don't give me andy of that crap about I was an eight year old immiture little child who had no tatse in anything look you liked it at some point in time yes I admit the graphics are not the greates but the gameplay is awesome you can pvp on any world there are tons of quests and items sure members get more but non members get great items as well sure the members get those items but c'mon. IT'S A GREAT GAME PEOPLE ARE GONNA LIKE AND PEOPLE ARE GONNA HATE IT IT'S A NEVER ENDING WAR SO JUST GIVE IT A REST!!!

Comments

• knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384
    i hate runescape because of all the little kids who play it and the people who dont stop sayin noob. and because of people who cant stop trying to support the game using the SAME tactics as the next person. the game is pathetic

• PainHunterPainHunter Member Posts: 5
    i hate it because it wana be real MMORPG but it isnt real MMORPG
  • PkhBaskoPkhBasko Member UncommonPosts: 59

God enough with the stupid little kid deal there are plenty of teens and adults that play rs sure there are some 12 and under age children but you gotta give the game some props, I mean what other game has al those skills? You have crafting, mining, smithing, fishing, cooking, firemaking, woodcutting, and more. Tell me what other game has all those types of skills.

• knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384
    time consuming gay skills.....

Look if its such a horrible game then stop wasting your time placing forums about it.
  • DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Originally posted by PkhBasko

God enough with the stupid little kid deal there are plenty of teens and adults that play rs sure there are some 12 and under age children but you gotta give the game some props, I mean what other game has al those skills? You have crafting, mining, smithing, fishing, cooking, firemaking, woodcutting, and more. Tell me what other game has all those types of skills.

Don't know about a game but it sounds like the description for Home Economics Class. Did you like that too?
  • DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Originally posted by PkhBasko
    Look if its suck a horrible game then stop wasting your time placing forums about it.

If it's such a great game, stop placing forums about it and play the damn game already. Touche
            Lolz good point