Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big booty women

MMM i just want a butt where i smack it and it just jiggles LIKE BOOOOOM and she has to have a small waste she cant be FAT but she can be thick with huge boobs, thunderthighs and a big butt. She also has to have a natural tan, no pale batches.

Im bringin sexy back.

Comments

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

1) You are probably not 20.

2) This should go in the spam forum

• SolusekSolusek Member Posts: 280
    Whats age have to do with this topic?

Im bringin sexy back.

• Vertex1980Vertex1980 Member Posts: 951

Originally posted by Solusek
    Whats age have to do with this topic?

You sound like a moron, that's the point he's getting at.  Usually people who are a little more "mature" in age aren't so... idiotic sounding.

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    Personally I find them pretty unnatractive...

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

Originally posted by Vertex1980
    Originally posted by Solusek Whats age have to do with this topic?
    You sound like a moron, that's the point he's getting at. Usually people who are a little more "mature" in age aren't so... idiotic sounding.

You lie. and you probably switch while you walk thats why you dont agree with this topic.

Im bringin sexy back.

You sound like a moron, that's the point he's getting at. Usually people who are a little more "mature" in age aren't so... idiotic sounding.
    You lie. and you probably switch while you walk thats why you dont agree with this topic.

Did I ever say I didn't agree or disagree?  You first of all, need to learn how to read and take in a suggestion.

Where did I say I never liked a fat ass?  Can you PLEASE point that out to me.  Please.

• LilTLilT Member Posts: 631
    Continuing the rap music theme of the day, is there any doubt about what its doing to our culture by looking at this post?

For the Horde!

Did I ever say I didn't agree or disagree?  You first of all, need to learn how to read and take in a suggestion.

Where did I say I never liked a fat ass?  Can you PLEASE point that out to me.  Please.

Oh my you like a fat ass, you must be 12.

Im bringin sexy back.

Originally posted by LilTContinuing the rap music theme of the day, is there any doubt about what its doing to our culture by looking at this post?

I was likin big booty women before will smith ok.

Im bringin sexy back.

.... whatever.  Stop being an immature troll. 

• britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

someone likes onions

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

Only a troll in denile calls another person a troll, you know what a troll in denile is? An orc.

Im bringin sexy back.

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928

Only a troll in denile calls another person a troll, you know what a troll in denile is? An orc.

You know what this thread is? Reported for spam bait.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• ConverseSCConverseSC Member Posts: 572
    Why must people ALERT THE WORLD when they report someone?

It's seriously like a little kid tattle-telling, and then sneering at the kid he just told on.  "Aha, I told the teacher on you!"

Originally posted by ConverseSC

It's seriously like a little kid tattle-telling, and then sneering at the kid he just told on.  "Aha, I told the teacher on you!"

Why must you bitch?

Its seriously like an idiot just trying to get his post count up, then insinuating he has higher standards than others.

And without sarcasm, I didnt report him, somebody already ran through them.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• KuzzleKuzzle Member Posts: 1,058

Originally posted by Razorback
    Personally I find them pretty unnatractive...

/signed

Oh, and I agree with both Spathotan and Vertex. The OP isn't... well, he's not not annoying, anyway...

• ConverseSCConverseSC Member Posts: 572

Originally posted by Spathotan

Why must you bitch?

Its seriously like an idiot just trying to get his post count up, then insinuating he has higher standards than others.

I'm not insinuating anything.  I'm just clearly a better person than you.  Period.

See?  I can be a moron too.  Only difference...I'm only joking when I do it.

See you later friend.

Originally posted by Spathotan

Why must you bitch?

I'm not insinuating anything.  I'm just clearly a better person than you.  Period.

See?  I can be a moron too.  Only difference...I'm only joking when I do it.

See you later friend.

Yea...of course, that must be it.

— Boba Fett

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by LilT
    Continuing the rap music theme of the day, is there any doubt about what its doing to our culture by looking at this post?

I don't understand what you mean...

Are you saying that big booty women are related to rap or if a girl has a booty then they are rap related?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• shamallshamall Member CommonPosts: 516

Its all the big booty women shaking their butts in rap videos that is the real cause of global warming.

I saw it on the internets so it must be true!

The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave

I like them slender, sorry! to each his own.

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

Hmm, Why does this need its own topic?

I have plenty of opinions on what I like in Women, but I don't ever feel the need to post it on an internet gaming site (which is the part that makes it most pathetic).

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

well, it's not a discussion full of profund meaning and conclusions, but then again, the man is just saying he enjoys large, round butts and had a need to share that with us.... I'm not really bothered, there's the serious threads, and then there's the silly threads.... this is just a silly thread, thats all

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• mzhoneybunz2020mzhoneybunz2020 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    https://onlyfans.com/mzhoneybunz2020
    If you like big booty women, you'll like this
  • TwistedSister77TwistedSister77 Member EpicPosts: 1,144
    edited November 2020
    https://onlyfans.com/mzhoneybunz2020
    If you like big booty women, you'll like this
    This is a gaming website, play more video games and your booty might grow.