Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stop comming here and bash the game

fixiffixif Member UncommonPosts: 180
Why, o why do n00bs come here and bash the game?this is forum for WoW players and not for jealous n00bs who just cant stand the popularity of WoW...plz just stop. there are more topics about bashing the game then about gaming in WoW..just STOP ffs

Comments

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Take the good with the bad? With popularity comes magnification, a fault that would otherwise be ignored in a smaller, less popular production becomes 10 times larger with the huge success such WoW has enjoyed.

Nature of the beast and all that but also you have to think, we're here as a community, yes it's good to talk about a game we all love and enjoy playing but there's something to be said for people just needing a place to vent and rant, that's what its all about.

• elitwebbelitwebb Member Posts: 342
    I am not stating my position on WoW one way or the other.  There is nowhere on this site that says that this is a forum just for WoW players.  That would be the official forums at www.worldofwarcraft.com.  And to be perfectly honest, I think a big reason that people do come in here to bash, is people like you making these leave us alone posts.  If you enjoy the game, great, enjoy the game, if you don't then no big deal either.
  • kylecameron1kylecameron1 Member Posts: 240

Originally posted by fixif
    Why, o why do n00bs come here and bash the game?this is forum for WoW players and not for jealous n00bs who just cant stand the popularity of WoW...plz just stop. there are more topics about bashing the game then about gaming in WoW..just STOP ffs

Thats the point of forums, to give your opinion on a game, what do you think that they are for, talking about how you love the game and are obsessed, try the WoW.com forums, where evrybody, or most everbody loves WoW and will be able to side with you, and i really hate it when people call me or others noobs, we arent even in a game right now and usually the one who is calling somebody else a noob is really the noob themself, so dont come here to insult the actuall people for standing up and stating their opinion because thats what forums are for, you can voice your opinion as much as you like insult other game feel free just dont insult the people, because im sure that you have gone to another forum other than WoW and said how that game wasnt great and pointing out all the bad things about it, and we arent jealous noobs because the games so popular, how could somebody thats a normal mmorpg playing person be jealous because a game they dont care about is popular.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• CelestianCelestian Member UncommonPosts: 1,136

Get used to it bub. The SWG forums are just the same. People that don't have WoW or SWG accounts can't vent anywhere and it appears that mmorpg.com is the place to bitch.

• JyroxJyrox Member Posts: 20

Yes, yes of course. Why say that you think something sucks, I mean, who does that anymore? Honeslty, General foums are not for all topics, just the ones that promote the game, right? God forbid we express our opinion about something that says something bad about it, or else we may become jealous n00s (very nice btw).
  • RuthgarRuthgar Member Posts: 730
    I think some of the people bashing aren't "noobs".

I think WoW is good, and has it's place. I played it for over 20 months and enjoyed it for 12.

I consider WoW to be like pop music. Not everyone likes it, but most people play it. Good, Bad, or Indifferent, WoW is the King Kong of MMOs. It has enough to suit every play style, and yet it has just enough to upset every play style. So when you have people bashing it you have causals bashing it for the raiding, you have the raiders bashing it for catering to casuals, you have grinders complaining that the rep rewards are bad, you have socializers who complain there isn't enough community, etc.

• wowwarriorwowwarrior Member Posts: 10

Can I play the game on your account .Not too hard for you right???????? .If anyone would  let me use your login and password?? Email me [email protected]  While I play your account,I will do your orders,help you hit higher level,well-equip your character..Thanks  !!! I only have a copy disk but I have no more money to pay the time .If this won't bore you  much , please do me a favor .I promise I will take care of your character and  you can change your passwords back to you at any time you like .please!!!!!

• LeasaLeasa Member Posts: 449

Originally posted by wowwarrior

Can I play the game on your account .Not too hard for you right???????? .If anyone would  let me use your login and password?? Email me [email protected]  While I play your account,I will do your orders,help you hit higher level,well-equip your character..Thanks  !!! I only have a copy disk but I have no more money to pay the time .If this won't bore you  much , please do me a favor .I promise I will take care of your character and  you can change your passwords back to you at any time you like .please!!!!!

I see you are from New York California.  Where is that  ???

Support Bacteria, its the only culture some people have.

• kaibigan34kaibigan34 Member Posts: 1,508

Originally posted by Celestian

Get used to it bub. The SWG forums are just the same. People that don't have WoW or SWG accounts can't vent anywhere and it appears that mmorpg.com is the place to bitch.

WoW is nothing like SWG is. SWG is the worst run MMO history next too Mourning.

Kai
  • kaibigan34kaibigan34 Member Posts: 1,508

Its called the balloon effect in modern society. People like to blow something up like a balloon and then pop it. I think its because people like to watch others suffer. Makes their sad lives not seem so bad.

Kai