Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9D Vietnamese Version Closed Beta

2»

Comments

• kiepconchikiepconchi Member Posts: 10

...is that thachsach the mod from gamevn and gamethu website??? arent you an imployee of vinagame? (the company host 9dragons in vn)??? lolz

...just a quik info, ....you can't buy mana/HP pot in 9dragons (why? you just cant.. )---> no spam pots while pvp ---> pick the skill you train wisely or u will be owned :D

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95

Originally posted by kiepconchi

...is that thachsach the mod from gamevn and gamethu website??? arent you an imployee of vinagame? (the company host 9dragons in vn)???
    Yeah, I noticed that he is a mod on gamethru, but I didn't know he was actually an employee of the vn version's company. I guess he really is our best source of information on this game .
  • atlaznboiatlaznboi Member Posts: 100
    if he is, he would probably know all our answers wouldnt he 

• zero7090zero7090 Member Posts: 16

anyone want test acc?

take it but dont change pass

tester6377 

J6BJCH6

• ThachsanhThachsanh Member Posts: 331

Originally posted by Akiki

Originally posted by kiepconchi

...is that thachsach the mod from gamevn and gamethu website??? arent you an imployee of vinagame? (the company host 9dragons in vn)???
    Yeah, I noticed that he is a mod on gamethru, but I didn't know he was actually an employee of the vn version's company. I guess he really is our best source of information on this game .

Heheh, no, no, I am not an employee of the Vietnamese 9dragons company (Vinagame). I am just an internal tester for them and not on their QA team. I guess I have access to some contents that are not available to closed beta testers and for that I probably have a little bigger picture of the game.

You don't have to work for the company to be a fan of the game. I am a big fan of this game because it is refreshing to see a Korean game with westerned design style and could still capture the spirit of the martial arts world.

Here and there, the game is not perfect, but it has its potential and already is a good game as it is. Indy21 is a small company but, hey, looks at Mythic.
    Thach, I have a question. How many characters can you have on one server? I want to have a wu-tang character and a mo-jiao character, but will they have to be on seperate servers?
  • ThachsanhThachsanh Member Posts: 331

Thach, I have a question. How many characters can you have on one server? I want to have a wu-tang character and a mo-jiao character, but will they have to be on seperate servers?

They can be on the same server. You can have 3 characters per server.
    How hard is it to join the clans anyway?
  • SavilzSavilz Member UncommonPosts: 53
      Can I access it from the US ? lol i can read and write etc but wonder what's the connection speed from the US.  And anyone know if the English Version beta released yet ? Can't seem to find the download link on the home page.
  • RikimazuXRikimazuX Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by PrinceKale

I suggest you guy wait for it to come to America, im playing 9D vietnamese version right now, but its still in Close-Beta, YOU CANNOT CREAT ACCOUNT it is EXCLUSIVE to the Vietnamese TESTERS only, UNLESS... you have a friend in VIETNAM and he should have registered an account for Close-Beta before the registration started, they limiting the amount of testers, so now no more CB-Acc.
    LOL you can ask me for an ACCOUNT hehehe, this account belong to my friend in Vietnam though, but if you wish to give 9D a shot download the VN-Client www.cuulong.com.vn give me a PM i wont post the account in public.
    Ok translation:
    Tai Ve = Download
    Tai Khoang = Account
    But you cant creat an account just click on the Monk Icon with "Tai Ve" its located it on the right top of the main page, it will redirect you to Download page, and then click the Blue Icon Bar with "Tai Ve" this is the Game Client you need to download and play, its in the middle of the download page...download server is located in Vietnam SAIGON it will take longer than you expect. But if you have Cable Internet, game SERVER will run very smooth, no lag for me at all.
    Hmm well i've played for 2 hours  today, the game is fun with many features, lol this game is different compare to  another, likes you buy a SKILL BOOK you need to learn Kung-Fu before you can use hehe interesting eh ? they named the NPC that sold skill book to "MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL" you buy there you learn Kung-Fu there, they had equipments and stuffs for you to learn.
    This game has 4 CLANS :
    Mage clan, also known as WuTang
    Homeless clan, also known as Beggar, Beg or anything related (As heard in Chinese Hongkong Movies)
    Evil clan and Shaolin Fist
    9D's storylines are based on some of Chinese-Hongkong Fantasy-Martial-Arts movies, if you are asian and has already seen the movie than i dont need to tells more, otherwise you can ask your asian friends to explain to you, its really wicked if you understand the meanings and the real story itself.
    I only played it once today, these are all infos i had, the game is 100% Vietnamese-Language i left Vietnam for so long, LOL serisouly i did not know what the hell they saying in the game, i was so confusin, so i plans to wait for the English Version, i believe there are tons of features in this game i havnt got a chance to figure out cause my bad Vietnamese, you guys can go in and take a look around, im sure you wont have a clue about the game :)
    Hmm Game Graphics, Character's Model looked a little CARTOONY they dont looks reality as other MMORPG, Terrain and Effect (Tree,Land,Water,Sky ETC) are blurry, i hope Acclaim consider about the Graphics when they release it to America, oh well maybe im the only one, try it out and will see.
    OK guys, download the Client and give me a PM and please Note ( All Materials on www.cuulong.com.vn are belong to "VinaGames Company" www.vinagame.com.vn ) Try it as your own RISK.

Hey i just pm you :D send me a account pls o.O
  • ngucanguca Member Posts: 3

How hard is it to join the clans anyway?

That depends on what clan you choose. As closed beta tester of Vietnamese Version, I have played 2 clan : gaipan and majiao. The quest to join the gaipan is easily to do and it doesn't take you alot of time, but in the other hand , the quest to join the majiao is hard for you to complete at your current level (but it will be easier if you know the trick ,but it takes more time) . So , I hope that you're satisfied with my answer
  •  i dunno about Gai Pan but Ma Jiao is a little harder than other clans for real.........i'm not playing my Vo Dang (Wu Tang) char anymore cuz there were lots of high lvls now.but i hope there won't be anyone very high lvl in new server as soon as US version come out. in Viet version, some ppl just popped out of nowhere and they r very high lvl,............lolz!
  • mmonoobiemmonoobie Member Posts: 31
    can you pls make me an account and pm me, and is the quest for the beggar clan still require to input something to finish the quest? thanks in advance.

•  in which version u want to play?..........and yah u need to type a sentence in some quest in order to finish it..........

Originally posted by CountD
     in which version u want to play?..........and yah u need to type a sentence in some quest in order to finish it..........

can you plz make me an account and pm me,  erm just some version viet maybe or korean etc..

• dN90dN90 Member Posts: 4
    I heard they are repairing/deleting chars. Does that mean they will enter open beta now or will they continue closed beta?

• FiresealFireseal Member Posts: 5

For those who've played this game already, is the gameplay like R.O.S.E. Online and HERO Online? It's a crappy gameplay and the chat function were WAY to unorganized, you had no idea who was talking to whom or from where they were talking(ex: Runescape).

The game companies did promise they'd have a different gameplay from every other MMORPG's, but that's what all game companies say anyway.

• elroymanelroyman Member Posts: 1
    hey all,

i'm interested in playing 9 dragons, and i'd love to test it on a vietnamese server, but you've got to put in this code on the website wich consists of numbers i guess, xxx - xxxx - xxx - x (like 123 - 1234 - 123 - 1)

can anyone PM me a code so i can play this game?
    -ike

•  sorry i can't help u with the account, cuz one of my viet friends made it for me. i don't understand viet. just imagine how hard i tried to play that game. and game play is like SRO+HERO not like Runescape. u can chat with ppl ............ party, whisper, All, Guild, Universal........etc. u have to pinpoint someone to whisper though(type their name or click on them).  they r still repairing the server for viet now. so every chars have been dumped. u need to restart your char again in new open Beta. u will get to play it by time, no need to rush. if u play in other language, the more u lvl up.........the harder it is to finish quests. but i might be able to send u guys some crappy bots i have if i can directly e mail it to ya. this game is great.
    Hey isnt it open beta now?? why i can still not register in the site??
  • amater2006amater2006 Member Posts: 1
    I dont understandbut can next week or next month
  • PowerDXPowerDX Member Posts: 27

Actually, the main site mentions that Open Beta will start in mid-September. Unless you can understand Vietnamese, I strongly suggest you not try it. Many people who were unable to understand a thing in the Close Beta have blindly bashed this game. I don't want the world to have more blind ones.

Im viet so i understand vietnamese -.-