Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ANYONE WILLING TO GIVE ME A RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT FOR FREE 90+ LVL PLEASE

PkhBaskoPkhBasko Member UncommonPosts: 59
 I would really like a high lvl account I have a lvl 63 and a lvl 79 but it is so darn hard to lvl i just wanna cheat and get a lvl 90+ so if you have one that you are willing to give up my runescape account is Asaxr or Destroyer533. You can E-mail me you password ([email protected]) THANK YOU!!!                                          PS. and yes I know this game sucks but it just kills me knowing I have 2 decently high characters that im doing nothing with and thats why I play.

Comments

• Hiya44Hiya44 Member Posts: 3
    Why do you even play if you think such a great game sucks?   You shouldn't be asking for account s anyway, it is against Rule 6.   And in case you don't know what that is, it is account sharing/trading.
  • PkhBaskoPkhBasko Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Like I said I my previous message I can't just sit by knowing that I have 2 accounts and im not playing them and your right it is wrong of me to ask for an account or accounts I appologize.
  • knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384
    there is nothing wrong with account sharing...........except the game sucks

• PainHunterPainHunter Member Posts: 5
    this game is intendet to hard leveling not cheating and freaking
  • Drag0nDrag0n Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Account sharing is not only against the rules, which will get that account banned FOREVER, but Jagex also has the right to sue you for selling there property.

That would pretty much cover anyone selling RuneScape items or accounts on eBay.
  • knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384

Originally posted by Drag0n
    Account sharing is not only against the rules, which will get that account banned FOREVER, but Jagex also has the right to sue you for selling there property.

That would pretty much cover anyone selling RuneScape items or accounts on eBay.

YEah, as if jagex would do anything against it. Itz the internet. People should have the right to do what they want. Jagex alrdy makes $$$,$$$,$$$ from all their members.
  • 92JL92JL Member UncommonPosts: 9
    PkhBasko, I will be informing Jagex about your dealings. I will take note of both your accounts and make sure they are permanently banned.
  • DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Originally posted by 92JL
    PkhBasko, I will be informing Jagex about your dealings. I will take note of both your accounts and make sure they are permanently banned.

I believe this calls for an PWNED!!!111!!!11!

(Sorry, couldn't resist)
  • PkhBaskoPkhBasko Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Look if you want to try and get my acoounts banned thats fine with me alright its just a game, hey it would be fun to start all over again.    

• Thompson663Thompson663 Member Posts: 4

scammer.

make your own acc

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Thompson663

scammer.
    make your own acc
    Hey, bro. You missed the discussion by 4 months
  • evilscaryguyevilscaryguy Member Posts: 2

lol yeah people think they are soooo hard when they report accounts to jagex!!

92JL is a GM for Runescape, I believe.
    Originally posted by WoWpwnsRS

Originally posted by Hiya44

Why do you even play if you think such a great game sucks?   You shouldn't be asking for account s anyway, it is against Rule 6.   And in case you don't know what that is, it is account sharing/trading.
    OMFG, it is against Rule 6, /wrists, your breaking a the rules of a crappy game made by a company of jackasses. Woop die doo! It is also against the rules of this site. However, as I pointed out above, you guys necroed a 4 month old post, and the OP hasn't logged in since August. Don't think it matters much, now
  • HorikachiHorikachi Member Posts: 22

ya i dont know the rulez any more but runescape doesnt suck becaus it is a game that hase only jagex so you dont need to download it maybe only jagex but the most people has it on there pc and it downloading isnt so mutch

and its still a good game imparing of some other MMORPG

but stoped play

• blah40000blah40000 Member Posts: 138
    Originally posted by evilscaryguy

lol yeah people think they are soooo hard when they report accounts to jagex!!
    i voted can't remember because i kinda took a break a month ago and i only reported people because they pissed me off and they were blocked by chat filter so that was proof.

i am not a member and proud.

note:if you are a member then you admit to being a noob and have no life because the game is not worth paying and if you say being a member is the best then your protecting your purchase face it you know it sucks to be a member the only good thing of being a member is that they make loads of gold and then sell it on the internet so they don't have to pay income taxes and don't have to work.