Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forums!

AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95
They finally opened up some official forums: http://phpbb.acclaim.com/9dragons/ For some reason, when I click the login button it takes me to an error page. Does that happen to anyone else? On second thought, I don't think those forums are meant for us yet, since most of the posts there are by the staff and the link to them on their site is gone.

Comments

• KaphKaph Member Posts: 22

XD I dont know if it was becasue of our complaints but either way I am glad for it

Although over used, Ignorance truly is bliss

• KaedeaKaedea Member Posts: 6
    Great, it's certainly going to become useful :D Now if we just could log in..

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95
    Maybe we should all send them emails telling them about the problem.
  • KaphKaph Member Posts: 22

it's probably intentional because the Acclaim 9D site doesnt seem to be coming up ... they are probably still configuring it or are not ready, I would say give it a couple of days but thats just me XD

Although over used, Ignorance truly is bliss

Originally posted by Kaph

it's probably intentional because the Acclaim 9D site doesnt seem to be coming up ... they are probably still configuring it or are not ready, I would say give it a couple of days but thats just me XD

Yeah, you're probably right about that
    The signing up for the forums works now o/
    Everyone come and join us there :)

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95
    Yup, everyone come on over! So far, we are a pretty good community .
  • Thekobe8Thekobe8 Member Posts: 57
    There are over 70k users registered so that's a pretty big number since this game is still a few  months away from beta. hopefully from now on things start moving faster and we get the beta soon 

• GedanGedan Member Posts: 22

Checked out the site, its great and im so happy they finally released it.  Now if we can get thm to hurry the open beta release :)

Look for me on the official forum site, under the same name.