Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A great game turned bad by a bad company

TenkuTenku Member Posts: 5
If CCR was running the English version of this game, it would be great, but to our luck, it was licensed by CodeMasters.  CodeMasters is a company that is built on the motto, "Censor, constrict, and turn away players."  This company setup rules such as not allowing one race to train mobs onto another race in an Open RvRvR (PvP) game.  They do this because they are too lazy to have GMs monitor servers and investigate griefers.  Heck, most of the time, there are not any GMs on at all.  The game has gotten so unpopular that CodeMasters is going to merge 5 servers to create 2 new servers.  Oh, don't even bother posting on the forums, anything controversial or upsetting to CodeMasters will be deleted immediately even if it's a topic about a player losing an item due to a bug and the GMs not willing to investigate and return the item to the player.  Archlord is dead before it's even released because it has CodeMasters labelled all over it.

www.azure-dreams.net

Comments

• grndzrogrndzro Member UncommonPosts: 1,162
    Yup, You're certainly right about Archlord.    I wouldn't care how long the pole is.....I aint touchin it.
  • s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186

Most of your post is total rubbish. 80% of the time I am on there is a GM readily available and has solved any issues I've had so far.

The server merge has nothing to do with there being a lack of players, the merge has been setup to allow for a better balance of races as at the moment most servers have a dominating race and the others dont get much of a look-in.

Yes they'll delete that post as it should simply be sent as a ticket, bugs are posted on the forums and are read by both the players and GM's.

• TenkuTenku Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by s0ull

Most of your post is total rubbish. 80% of the time I am on there is a GM readily available and has solved any issues I've had so far.
    The server merge has nothing to do with there being a lack of players, the merge has been setup to allow for a better balance of races as at the moment most servers have a dominating race and the others dont get much of a look-in.
    Yes they'll delete that post as it should simply be sent as a ticket, bugs are posted on the forums and are read by both the players and GM's.

This is coming from a GM (Alchemic Dreams) that works for CodeMaster.  You're completely biased so your opinion means shit.  I am a player who's gone through your bullcrap.  You're making stuff up also.  Why don't you take a poll on how well the GMs are doing their jobs and do a poll on what % of the time GMs are "readily available."  The server mergers are necessary for balance because you don't have ENOUGH players on most of them.  You delete posts on the forums because you're scared of controversy that would cause you to do your job.  You want it easy and want an automatic system where shit works without the GMs doing their jobs.  Get real, if the GMs were doing their jobs, they would monitor the servers consistently and would know who the griefers are.  They then wouldn't have to implement the stupid rule of "no training other races since it's a form of harassment."  Give me a break, training the other race in a pvp game is a valid tactic and is still not against the rules on the Korean, Phillipino, or Taiwanese servers.  CodeMasters is obviously running this game into the ground.  Alchemic Dreams is by far the most BIASED GMs in any MMORPGs I have ever played.  You have GMs that are helping certain guilds using their GM powers because they are a player of that guild.

www.azure-dreams.net