Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

jumping the banwagon

GallaidGallaid Member Posts: 118
ok i fold i will try out wow again after the i played it for a couple of months. hoplely i will have a better expence then last time.

i had a question about it tho. is the warlock good for pvp?? because i m going to want to pvp a bunch

Comments

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276
    Are warlocks good for PVP?

To say yes would be a mild understatement.  

But yes they are among the best pvp classes.

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449

Originally posted by Gallaid
    ok i fold i will try out wow again after the i played it for a couple of months. hoplely i will have a better expence then last time.

i had a question about it tho. is the warlock good for pvp?? because i m going to want to pvp a bunch

demonology spec'd with insta corr and destruction so you can get insta and bonuses - yes.  or even just the curse tree thingie and demonology.

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

• sushimeessushimees Member Posts: 489
    I think that the warlocks has the most variety of damage spells.

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449

Originally posted by sushimees
    I think that the warlocks has the most variety of damage spells.

honestly, pick any of the three lock trees to get 30/31 points in and you really can't go wrong.  you either do insane damage, are insanely hard to kill, or a combination of both.

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Most importantly!!!

Pick something you will have furn with, something you can relate with on some kind of gaming style and you'll be fine. Don't worry about rocking it up in PvP, being the most in demand in side of groups or finding a balanced spec.

Find good people, have fun and dont' stress to much about what gear you have and gold you don't have. WoW is a very non-serious game, take it like that and you'll have a great time. If not... meh, no biggy, game just isn't for you.

GL.

• punchlinepunchline Member Posts: 544
    Go conflaguration spec .... if you have the gear you can do some sick dmg after throwing on an immolate...

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Yes, a Warlock is a pretty good class in PVP, but its a little tricky to play.

• GallaidGallaid Member Posts: 118
    i have been playing for about a week now, and i m not having the fun that i expexted. i start playing it then i stop maybe ten mins later. i have been thing and i think it is at my low lvl i first die alot. and also i feel like im not exploring alot. it seems like i m just going to one place to another and doing missons out of there could you help me. im lvl 13 right now warlock.