Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Critic

very hard to judge a game while its under construction but from what i've seen in the screenshots, this game

has a good chance of being a worthy game of playing. The graphs look reallly nice and smooth but this game

looks like a super upgraded version of MU online also created by webzen. the bugs and lagg problem will have

to wait until the open beta test comes. I'd have to agree on the score 6.9 for this game because of its lack of

hack n' slashing "feel good feeling" as others have judged. not many people know about either, well not yet at

least.

Comments

• HaZaDHaZaD Member Posts: 43

hmm i think the same way as you but why this big critic about the "hack n slash" system ?
    i like it more than those "point n click" systems  aka  wow daoc and all those games
    its starting to get boring isnt it.

i m just funky if its the same grinding as RF online... RF online was weird

• Helsing78Helsing78 Member Posts: 25
    I think it would be interesting and maybe alittle fun if there was a bit of twitch gameplay involved, but I'm nto going to hold anything against it if there isn't. 
    Mmmm, the odds are that comign from an Asian dev, there probably will be a bit, if not a large portion, of grinding. Just seems to be a core dynamic of a lot of their games, but I agree RF Online was...different...not horrible, just different.

I'm honestly really looking forward to this title.

• HaZaDHaZaD Member Posts: 43
    hard to find critic against this game
    i m not a big fan of that game,i like what i heird already
    and its hard to judge about it if you saw the ultra fast fighting system
    was really amazing,i like the fighting in sun ^^