Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Matrix for the Non-Voice Player

Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413

Hello.

Would you recommend this game to someone who uses text chat only?

Are there major portions of the game that are inaccessable to someone who uses text chat only?

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
--Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
--Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

Comments

• CymekCymek Member Posts: 340

WTF is up with you asking about not using voice in multiple game forums?

No developer has ever made content unavailable to a player without voice chat.

• Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413

I'm not talking about development.

I'm talking about the opportunities available for people who cannot or will not use voice chat to find groups, PvP, get accepted into guilds, and do high end content in these games.

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
    --Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

• MastatecMastatec Member Posts: 14

there is no hinderance in gameplay however some factions require you to use ventrilo or teamspeak at times

come over to vector....

• elitwebbelitwebb Member Posts: 342
    Just so you all know, about half of beatnik59's posts are posts asking for games with no voice-chat.  By now, I hope he has discovered that every mmo uses voice chat, and he should just go back to playing nintendo.