Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Race And Why?

littlemalittlema Member Posts: 49
hey everyone!
im looking to find out why you have all chosen the race and skill's you have..
any reasons will help, because im finding it REALY REALY hard to chose what skills and professions to take..
im kinda new with no where to go lol

so..
list all you want =)

~thanks
                 littlema~

Comments

• ConverseSCConverseSC Member Posts: 572
    I've played everything.

My main was a Troll Mage, for no other reason than trolls are awesome.  I don't currently play though.

• AfritAfrit Member Posts: 288
    Please dont use grey text, it makes it terribly annoying to read.
    ----

Out of all the races, my favourites would have to be Gnomes (how cant you like those cute little men and women?) and Undead (they look very cool and have great racials too).

• littlemalittlema Member Posts: 49
    okey..
    sorry about the grey text..
    just i used to use it all the time in my last forum location play,
    it kinda caught on with me lol

anyways, anymore?

• ConverseSCConverseSC Member Posts: 572

Originally posted by Afrit
     (how cant you like those cute little men and women?)

I find it pretty easy actually.
  • ShinjuoShinjuo Member Posts: 8

I played a 60 UD rogue with Alch/Herb, he was mostly a dagger build with Prep/Coldblood.   I then quit for 4 months and came back to play an UD mage with engineering/mining with a couple of builds but the most fun in pvp was 31 Arc/20 Fire.   He has a couple of pve builds at times, which were unique in pvp and creating a few good moments... enemy mage casts POM/AP.... I cast Iceblock... /laugh /laugh /cry as they waste pyro/ap on my cube.  Good times!

edit:  changed premed to prep!

Originally posted by ConverseSC

Originally posted by Afrit
     (how cant you like those cute little men and women?)

I find it pretty easy actually.

Shame on you! /punch
  • JarlathJarlath Member Posts: 174
    UD rogue/UD fury warrior/shadow priest/warlock they just own..

Originally posted by littlema
    okey..
    sorry about the grey text..
    just i used to use it all the time in my last forum location play,
    it kinda caught on with me lol

anyways, anymore?

:P No probs, just saying.
  • CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

Call me old fashioned but I prefer a Human protection warrior.

I've been playing the same type of character since Baldurs Gate no reason to change now.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

60 orc hunter, 60 orc rogue, 60 orc shaman (my main) i have always liked the dark/evil type races and i have always been a shaman/healer ever since the eq days.

• CaptainRPGCaptainRPG Member Posts: 794
    I like the paladin before they got nerf to hell.

• Takata5Takata5 Member Posts: 336
    It's a tie for me between Human Paladins and Night Elf Warriors. Human palys are fun to roleplay with if you do it well, and there are so many few who can. NE War's because they look good in almost any armor they wear. I aslo recently started a Tauren Shaman and he just kicks serious butt anywhere. 

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276
    Main is now a Human Priest, old main was a NE Druid.  I wish Humans could be Druids because I would roll up another Druid if they could.   I like Taurens the best on the Horde.  I would like UD if it where for the clipping issues with armor and spine showing thru.   I like playing healing classes the best.  I plan on rolling up a Dranei Shaman when BC comes out.

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

• neuronomadneuronomad Member Posts: 1,276

Originally posted by CaptainRPG
    I like the paladin before they got nerf to hell.

Blizzard hates Pallys.....   As much as I would like to roll up another Pally I refuse to be object of Blizzard Devs hatred.

--------------------------------
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2 and Path of Exile

Quit: Eden Eternal, Wakfu, DDO, STO, DCUO, Sword 2, Atlantica Online, LOTRO, SWTOR, RIFT, Earthrise, FFXIV, RoM, Allods Online, GA,WAR,CO,V:SoH,POTBS,TR,COH/COV, WOW, DDO,AL, EQ, Eve, L2, AA, Mx0, SWG, SoR, AO, RFO, DAoC, and others.
    www.twitter.com/mlwhitt
    www.michaelwhitt.com

• elitwebbelitwebb Member Posts: 342

Originally posted by littlema
    hey everyone!
    im looking to find out why you have all chosen the race and skill's you have..
    any reasons will help, because im finding it REALY REALY hard to chose what skills and professions to take..
    im kinda new with no where to go lol

so..
    list all you want =)

~thanks
                     littlema~

I'm a white guy.  I didn't really chose my race though, my parents were both white.