Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragons as a third faction

albinofreakalbinofreak Member Posts: 449

Am I the only one who thinks that having dragons act as the third faction sounds kinda lame? It seems like the developers came up with a good idea having a third faction to help whatever side is losing the war, but it seems like they couldnt think of what that faction should be and went "Oh, well durrr dragons are pretty cool... hows bout we put thems in."

Anywho, thats my two cents and my first post on these forums (gotta start somewhere).

Comments

• JaredwcooperJaredwcooper Member Posts: 4

Well, in a fight with Angels vs. Demons, the only thing I can really see up there on the power scale, enough to wipe out Angels/Demons, are dragons, or perhaps Jedi, so, in my eyes, the Dragons are just the keepers of the peace ::::01::

"My family tree is losing all it's leaves, crashing toward the driver's seat, the lightning bolt made enough heat to melt the street beneath your feet."

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226
    Not trying to be mean or anything, but Dragons really were a pretty good idea for a third faction.

What else were they going to use? Aliens? Giants? Robots? Gods?

• albinofreakalbinofreak Member Posts: 449

Well in the whole angels and demons thing, there is typically God and his angels, mankind, and then Satan and his demons. Maybe its different in the East, but I dont recall dragons ever being intermingled with the whole battle between good and evil. But then again my knowledge on such topics is basically limited to Paradise Lost and the Divine Comedy, so perhaps they are going with a pre-Judeo Christian type thing. Oh well.

• Tobler51Tobler51 Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by MarkJW

Not trying to be mean or anything, but Dragons really were a pretty good idea for a third faction.

CHUCK NORRIS

~ Aion - QuakeWars - Hellgate - TiberianWars ~
    =bestgames4ever=

• albinofreakalbinofreak Member Posts: 449
    If Chuck Norris was the third faction, nothing would get done because we'd all be too busy getting roundhouse kicks to the face.
  • MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226

Originally posted by Tobler51

Originally posted by MarkJW

CHUCK NORRIS

You, sir, just might be a jeeneus.
  • b3g0rb3g0r Member Posts: 32
    Keanu Reeves

he played good in Constantin

Angels Vs demons right ?
    So keanu for me

• Dudeman7475Dudeman7475 Member Posts: 78
    Well this game is a fantasy game so is having dragons really that bad?? I feel that the dragons were a good 3rd faction to have because really...whats a fantasy game without having HUGE fire breathing maybe fly dragons roming around the world killing everything in there path. Im sure they thought of other ideas for the 3rd faction but really the dragon is the always a good idea and if they do it right they can make the dragons in this game better than any others which im sure they will do.

• gamespawngamespawn Member UncommonPosts: 21

Originally posted by albinofreak
    Well in the whole angels and demons thing, there is typically God and his angels, mankind, and then Satan and his demons. Maybe its different in the East, but I dont recall dragons ever being intermingled with the whole battle between good and evil. But then again my knowledge on such topics is basically limited to Paradise Lost and the Divine Comedy, so perhaps they are going with a pre-Judeo Christian type thing. Oh well.
    lol they aint rly angels they have a name >.<
    why do they need a god o_O ?
    it can be a race with wings lol
    =>same for the demons
    there are loads of anime's that have people with wings also games why do you think there is a angel<=>god conection ? at all ??(same for demons<=>Satan)
    its a fantasy game u knw >.>image

• jw2252jw2252 Member Posts: 34

I actually believe the the Angels and the "demons" (which are actually titled The Fallen) have nothing to do with any actual form of religion.  And as far as the dragons go, are they reall "dragons" or is that just their title.  I don't think we're going to see huge firebreathing dragons landing in an Angel grinding area and whiping out the angels just for fun.  I honestly think the Dragons will be another humanoid type race.  Though I could be wrong of course, just my hunch.

• Torn07Torn07 Member Posts: 8

(the angels are called the chosen aswell)

I think it had to be something like Dragns as a third faction because you need something thats much better than the average palyer to be able to keep the balance of the game or say if it was 100 Chosen against 20 Fallen in a town well the town is just going to be over-run unless something evens it out.

• KharmedKharmed Member Posts: 101
    You guys seem you forget one thing. We haven't seen dragons yet. They might look more human than we think.

And btw I think fantasy=dragons. NcSoft always had an original way of making the characters I don't think they will just be the usual medieval dragon we will see.