Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost good account

HardcorebassHardcorebass Member Posts: 101

NOOOOOOOO!!  

I had a really good account on Runescape, but I think I didn't go enough online because off the exams, and now I lost a lvl 60 account with skill total 780!!!  There was 1,5 mille on it, so I 'm very sad now

Comments

• busdriverbusdriver Member Posts: 859
    Whole world cries for your lost.

/sarcasm off

Seriously, no1 cares about Runescape. It's horrible. Play something else. rly.

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Hey busdriver

I suggest you stop insulting something that is less of a waste of life than you and go pick on World of Warcraft cos if you read my thread you'll see what i wrote.   There are people that play this game and love it very much, so shove off!

Anyway, sorry for your account loss hardcore, but the best thing for you to do is send a password support form to Jagex and try to sort it out with them

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• Mr.HappyMr.Happy Member CommonPosts: 64

It doesn't matter that you lost a good account, make a NEW one! Except have RECOVERY QUESTIONS set so IF you get hacked you can get your account back  

• NeoJenovaNeoJenova Member Posts: 22
    Runescape is a master peice..Sure some people hate it but thats ok..the makers of Runescape couldnt care less about what 1 or 2 people think..theyre rich..lets do the same and shun these runescape haters.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by NeoJenova
    Runescape is a master peice..Sure some people hate it but thats ok..the makers of Runescape couldnt care less about what 1 or 2 people think..theyre rich..lets do the same and shun these runescape haters.

It sure is....

You're right, 1 or 2 people wouldn't matter to them. Unfortuantly for them it's not 1 or 2 people, It's most of the mmorpg community.

This reminds me of those kids in school that think they're cool because they don't follow the crowd by doing all of the "cool" things.

There ya' go, I made it colorful!!!

• DevDawgDevDawg Member Posts: 11

OMG YOU NOOB!!!

DUDE MY TOTAL LVL IS 909

LORD_KIRBY8

EVEN LOOK UP LOL 700 SUMTHIN ISNT BAD

• samuribladesamuriblade Member Posts: 30

Sorry to hear that... you should of checked for trojans/viruses every day before you log in.
    and dev... 909 total is ok but...