Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will the combat really be like?

13»

Comments

• PrinceKalePrinceKale Member Posts: 14

Its depend, in vietnamese version i see more Shaolin Fist and Homeless clans, but im in Evil Can though ;)

• ngucanguca Member Posts: 3

These are the some outfits that belongs to Evil Clan  (Ma Giao in vietnamese )

• true true..........cuz if u download viet version, u can't communicate with other ppl from Korean version........so clan members number mayb different from one server to another...............BTW, thach.........do u play SRO? in greece server?.........and is your name "Shadowless"?
  • KaphKaph Member Posts: 22

ok thank you for the info.. ( think I might go either wu-tang or heavnly Demon Clan)

Although over used, Ignorance truly is bliss

• GedanGedan Member Posts: 22
    The darkside is hard to resist... is it not?
  • KaphKaph Member Posts: 22

^^ my thoughts as well.... they just do everything with so much better, but yet always seem to loose out at the end

Although over used, Ignorance truly is bliss

•  nguca...............that's viet version right?  but on viet version, i can't find Mo Jiao..........i only found WuTang(which i joined) and other clans such as Shao Lin Lu Lin.........etc. can u tell me the name of MoGiao in Viet langua?

• PrinceKalePrinceKale Member Posts: 14

CountD, (Ma Giao) is just a name for other clans to call out.

Create another char and choose ( Diem Ma Vuong ) Map, Diem Ma Vuong is the name of the Evil Map/Clan etc. its depend where were you born or where you wannna be arised.

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95

Originally posted by Thachsanh
    9D also have a feature I have not seen even in western game. It's the mimic or imitate system. You have a special type of item kinda like a mask that allow you to imitate a specific clan disciples that you want to infiltrate. NPCs, guards will not turn hostile to you if you are masking. This feature is priceless in clan war.

Does that thing work for every clan and person? Like even though I am a girl, I can use that and sneak into the shaolin place? Also, does that thing let you learn other clan's fighting styles?
  • KaedeaKaedea Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by Akiki

Originally posted by Thachsanh
    9D also have a feature I have not seen even in western game. It's the mimic or imitate system. You have a special type of item kinda like a mask that allow you to imitate a specific clan disciples that you want to infiltrate. NPCs, guards will not turn hostile to you if you are masking. This feature is priceless in clan war.

Does that thing work for every clan and person? Like even though I am a girl, I can use that and sneak into the shaolin place? Also, does that thing let you learn other clan's fighting styles?

Sounds very interesting :) I'm starting to like this game a lot even though I haven't even seen it yet. All these unique features and stuff.. can't wait. Clothes for women look awesome too, finally we are being thought of ;D
    The copying thing instantly brought Naruto into my mind, maybe we can all become little copy ninjas now! :P
  • hakrificehakrifice Member Posts: 4
    I saw a screenshot which showed them "ACTUALLY" hitting.... but it could be a fake...
  • ShakklesShakkles Member UncommonPosts: 58

What will the combat be like?

More than likely exactly like every other mass produced chinese/korean mmorpg out there.

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95
    Well, since I've started this thread I have seen what the combat looks like, and it looks like it does in the preview movies. So I guess that question has been answered .
  • yup it does looks like in the movie............but u can't use hand battle skills and weapon skills at the same time. weapon skill is just for the use with weapon.u need to take off weapon before u use hand to hand combat style. there r a lot more styles that were not shown on movies .......... such as.......there is a move where u run and hit enemy from far with blade(in Ma Jiao) and stunned the enemy for a while.really useful skill to kill monster but not so effective in PvP.it's kool indeed.