Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read me...

Comments

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Whatever works for ya. Lol im perfectly happy being a agoraphobe. Wont see me leaving the home to much. I still have a fiancee tho so meh, we all survive whatever the case.. well not everyone.  Sorta sad how that realy small percentage end up so outside the periphary then cant intergrate and eventually just self destruct... sad.. Well anyways im rambling just glad to be home from work playing a mmorpg! WOO! Hehe thats something most of us here like prolly hehe

• VixenHeartVixenHeart Member Posts: 458

This thread was about people just bother me.  Now there's polls and what not.  So it's turned to flaming me now.

Wonderful.

I speak my mind, yet people say I shouldn't.  Hmmm. 

• Link4009Link4009 Member Posts: 74

Originally posted by VixenHeart

Originally posted by Link4009

Originally posted by Znith
    Vixen, don't take this personally, but I'm female and don't really like your attitude on these boards either.   No one really likes someone being a tattletale, or an attention getter with posts like this, or someone trying to be a mod when they are not.  It gets old really fast.  Grow some thicker skin or don't read the posts that piss you off.

This board is filled with the younger generation, one of which I am not, I'm the mid 30's generation.  I don't always like what's posted here either but you gotta overlook it sometimes.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions here within the rules.  Sometimes rules are slightly bent, so what.  If it upsets you that much then I suggest you take your leave of this board and perhaps find a more suitable home.

It's nice that you don't like my attitude, I never asked anyone to like who I am.

That's all I'm going to add to this thread.  I am me, and that's how it is.  You are you.  He and he.  So on and so forth.  I'm just making a solid point to everyone that I won't be taken lightly.

I know people don't like that, but it's tough.  I'm like this in real life too.  And yes, I have friends.

I agree with Znith, if you don't like it then leave, stop being a whiner you give a bad name to girl gamers.

Gawd.

Please don't make polls about me.  Untill I get banned for life or if a mod tells me I can't whine, then I have every right as the next person.  If people are allowed to make non-stop war threads and threads about SWG/EMU, then I think I too have the right to create a thread like this.

No if u can make a whole thread to seek attention and bitch about guys then I think I can make a poll to see what the general population of this forum thinks of it.

Originally posted by Xyang
    With such an attitude, the only friends you have are probably those who are licking your butt. You didn't make any strong point here and i have followed the whole thread. Try to answer mine with an inteligent counter opinion and i might change my stance. (Look on page 4 or 5)

To answer your question, I don't have friends who are "licking my butt".  Just because I am blunt and forward with everything doesn't mean I have friends who lick my butt.

A lot of people actually can't handle someone being up-front and blunt with them.  Try it once and see for yourself.  Walk up to someone and just tell them how you fell about them, they will look at you like you're crazy.

So that's how I am.  If I don't like something, I make it clear.  If I like something, I make it clear.  What is wrong with that?

No if u can make a whole thread to seek attention and bitch about guys then I think I can make a poll to see what the general population of this forum thinks of it.

You just made an account today.  You really have no say since you don't know anything about me other then this thread.

It's one thing to bitch, it's another to make a poll about that person.

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

A lot of people actually can't handle someone being up-front and blunt with them.  Try it once and see for yourself. 

It seems to me that you just might happen to be one of those people.

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

You just made an account today.  You really have no say since you don't know anything about me other then this thread.

It's one thing to bitch, it's another to make a poll about that person.

It doesn't matter if I made the account today, theres a little way to find out about peoples older posts by clicking all posts made by (user) and it shows me your being a whiny bad example of female gamers! Its hard enough for females to break into what nescisairly was men territory without people like you giving them bad names!

• JoHosephatJoHosephat Member Posts: 180

Uh, there's a difference between being straightforward and blunt, and being uncouth. You're just the latter. You rarely add a tinge of civility to your posts.

I've seen plenty of people speak their mind, and speak it bluntly; the difference is, they don't come off as heinous, whereas, alot of the times, you do, and then whine when everyone thinks you're the wicked witch of the east - Or was it west...

Enough is enough.  7 pages of people crapping on me.

I get the point people.

Originally posted by JoHosephat

Uh, there's a difference between being straightforward and blunt, and being uncouth. You're just the latter. You rarely add a tinge of civility to your posts.
    I've seen plenty of people speak their mind, and speak it bluntly; the difference is, they don't come off as heinous, whereas, alot of the times, you do, and then whine when everyone thinks you're the wicked witch of the east - Or was it west...

Lol it was west JoHo.

I get the point people.

you pretty much crapped on yourself not us.

Ok i think everything that had to be said has been said...

I for one think this is good... The is the beginning of a beautiful relationship and this anger...
    This ... excess of emotion ... this spilling of our mind-blood is just part of the healing process...

Come on people lets all hug and sing together in unicen... Cumm by Yaa ma lord... Cumm by yaaa...

What's your Wu Name?
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

Originally posted by methane47
    Ok i think everything that had to be said has been said...

I for one think this is good... The is the beginning of a beautiful relationship and this anger...
    This ... excess of emotion ... this spilling of our mind-blood is just part of the healing process...

Come on people lets all hug and sing together in unicen... Cumm by Yaa ma lord... Cumm by yaaa...

XD I think you forgot the lyrics Methane

I get the point people.

Stop being a troll. 
    Link you've posted 48 times in one day... I think you need a break

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

I get the point people.

Stop being a troll. 

you first

Originally posted by methane47
    Link you've posted 48 times in one day... I think you need a break

Lol this is nothing my record on another forum was 379 in one day :D I should have gone on here earlier lol

• britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

With such an attitude, the only friends you have are probably those who are licking your butt. You didn't make any strong point here and i have followed the whole thread. Try to answer mine with an inteligent counter opinion and i might change my stance. (Look on page 4 or 5)

A lot of people actually can't handle someone being up-front and blunt with them.  Try it once and see for yourself.  Walk up to someone and just tell them how you fell about them, they will look at you like you're crazy.

Vixen, u're being silly.
    U can't walk up to people and be THAT blunt.  I mean, u can, but u'll be seen as rude, tactless, inconsiderate, and well, bitchy.  I know so because I can be a total dickhead sometimes.  But you see, I worry about that.  When someone points that out to me, I too tend to hold my ground initially, but eventually I recognize as well that I also did fuck up with my bluntness and I apologize.

Now you don't have to be so introspective, obviously, I wasn't for a huge portion of my life, so I understand your point of view as well, but just be prepared to face the consequences of such an inconsiderate atitude in life.  People won't like you, and in the end, you will feel it.  No one wants to help a bitch, u get it?  Not calling u one, but just make sure u don't end there.

There's other ways of saying what u mean, that's all.

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• Malachi1975Malachi1975 Member Posts: 1,079

To answer your question, I don't have friends who are "licking my butt".  Just because I am blunt and forward with everything doesn't mean I have friends who lick my butt.

So that's how I am.  If I don't like something, I make it clear.  If I like something, I make it clear.  What is wrong with that?

*sigh* I don't know how to illustrate this clearer to you. No one is telling you to stop being who you are. If they are suggesting anything it's that you might learn a little bit a tact. Using the excuse of "I am who I am" is just a crutch to say "I can be rude if I want to, deal with it!"

Yes, I tell people what I think of them, but I also do so when it's warranted. I don't run around outside telling every overweight person I see that they are fat. We call that "a little decorum". There's a HUGE difference between "constructive criticism" and "criticism". You just need to learn a little tact in how you handle people if you want to make it anywhere constructively in soceity. Anything else just starts to look like you have Tourette Syndrome and you just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.

I am not trying to attack you but if you actually stop and read everything you say you would see where I am coming from. You keep telling us "That you are who you are so you will say whatever you want" and in the very next breath tell other people that they can't do the same thing. How can you even think that's right?

If someone is harassing you in emails then ignore them or report them. The mods here have been mighty quick to respond in the years I have been here. Send them the offending email and I am sure that person who sent them to will be dealt with. But creating a thread to threaten all men with "sexual harassment" in a private establishment, not a job, comes across as rude and ignorant. If you come to my house, I am allowed to say what I want to you and you can't do a blessed thing about it but leave. This is the Mods house, so we can or cannot say what THEY deem appropriate.

Right now you're coming across as a spoiled child who wants her way and will use whatever means possible to get it. Be that her gender or threats or showing off pictures of yourself for attention. You don't have to be that way. The other women who post here aren't that way and they fit in just fine. There's simply NO way that you can possible not offend someone at some point. I am a Christian, some of the threads here offend me. So I either ignore them or disucss them in a civil manner. I don't run around screaming "I am a Christian and you are harassing my religion which is covered under the Constitution of the United States of America. If you don't stop I will tell my mommy on you!".

Like I said, you seem like a bright young woman, but sometimes you seem to get hung up on the wrong points. If you want to prove you are a strong person, do that. Prove you are a strong person. Why does it have to be a strong woman or a strong man? Just be a strong person. I think you'd be a great addition to this community but right now you're stirring up more of a hornets nest and setting yourself against so many people aggressively for no reason than any SWG/EMU or War in the Middle East thread has.

I hope I didn't come across too abbrasive in this post. I really don't mean to be. I will admit you annoy me sometimes, just as I am sure I annoy you sometimes. But I don't hate you, regardless of your gender. I don't want to keep you down. I don't want to opress you. I don't want to see you naked. I just want you to try to get along with the majority here and ignore the dolts who are giving you a hard time. I think if you learned to be a little more expressive and gentle with your opinions instead of agressive, which only sets those you are debating with into an agressive stance immediatly and does no good, you would find you would have a MUCH better time here.

Just cheer up and help us make fun of the REALLY stupid people instead of generalising or getting caught up on the wrong things. There's a whole WoW crowd out there for you to go to town on...

"What is it I have against Microsoft, you ask? Well, you know how you feel when you wait for an MMO to come out and when it does you feel like you've paid to play it's beta test for another 6-9 months before anything even thinks of working the way it should? Being a network engineer you feel that way about anything Microsoft puts out."

Originally posted by Malachi1975

*sigh* I don't know how to illustrate this clearer to you. No one is telling you to stop being who you are. If they are suggesting anything it's that you might learn a little bit a tact. Using the excuse of "I am who I am" is just a crutch to say "I can be rude if I want to, deal with it!"

Yes, I tell people what I think of them, but I also do so when it's warranted. I don't run around outside telling every overweight person I see that they are fat. We call that "a little decorum". There's a HUGE difference between "constructive criticism" and "criticism". You just need to learn a little tact in how you handle people if you want to make it anywhere constructively in soceity. Anything else just starts to look like you have Tourette Syndrome and you just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.

I am not trying to attack you but if you actually stop and read everything you say you would see where I am coming from. You keep telling us "That you are who you are so you will say whatever you want" and in the very next breath tell other people that they can't do the same thing. How can you even think that's right?

If someone is harassing you in emails then ignore them or report them. The mods here have been mighty quick to respond in the years I have been here. Send them the offending email and I am sure that person who sent them to will be dealt with. But creating a thread to threaten all men with "sexual harassment" in a private establishment, not a job, comes across as rude and ignorant. If you come to my house, I am allowed to say what I want to you and you can't do a blessed thing about it but leave. This is the Mods house, so we can or cannot say what THEY deem appropriate.

Right now you're coming across as a spoiled child who wants her way and will use whatever means possible to get it. Be that her gender or threats or showing off pictures of yourself for attention. You don't have to be that way. The other women who post here aren't that way and they fit in just fine. There's simply NO way that you can possible not offend someone at some point. I am a Christian, some of the threads here offend me. So I either ignore them or disucss them in a civil manner. I don't run around screaming "I am a Christian and you are harassing my religion which is covered under the Constitution of the United States of America. If you don't stop I will tell my mommy on you!".

Like I said, you seem like a bright young woman, but sometimes you seem to get hung up on the wrong points. If you want to prove you are a strong person, do that. Prove you are a strong person. Why does it have to be a strong woman or a strong man? Just be a strong person. I think you'd be a great addition to this community but right now you're stirring up more of a hornets nest and setting yourself against so many people aggressively for no reason than any SWG/EMU or War in the Middle East thread has.

I hope I didn't come across too abbrasive in this post. I really don't mean to be. I will admit you annoy me sometimes, just as I am sure I annoy you sometimes. But I don't hate you, regardless of your gender. I don't want to keep you down. I don't want to opress you. I don't want to see you naked. I just want you to try to get along with the majority here and ignore the dolts who are giving you a hard time. I think if you learned to be a little more expressive and gentle with your opinions instead of agressive, which only sets those you are debating with into an agressive stance immediatly and does no good, you would find you would have a MUCH better time here.

Just cheer up and help us make fun of the REALLY stupid people instead of generalising or getting caught up on the wrong things. There's a whole WoW crowd out there for you to go to town on...

Lol Malachi I found that very long and amusing, lets hope she reads it instead of ignoring it and continuing to argue with me.

• Malachi1975Malachi1975 Member Posts: 1,079

Lol Malachi I found that very long and amusing, lets hope she reads it instead of ignoring it and continuing to argue with me.

Loathe as I am to admit it, you'll find most of the posts are generally long-winded  But as long as they are amusing that is what counts. Thanks, Link .

"What is it I have against Microsoft, you ask? Well, you know how you feel when you wait for an MMO to come out and when it does you feel like you've paid to play it's beta test for another 6-9 months before anything even thinks of working the way it should? Being a network engineer you feel that way about anything Microsoft puts out."

Originally posted by Malachi1975

Loathe as I am to admit it, you'll find most of the posts are generally long-winded  But as long as they are amusing that is what counts. Thanks, Link .

Welcome, and excuse me if some of my posts come out as hating religious people, its because of being forced into catholic schools have led me to believe its just on mainstream cult.

Your pretty cool though.

Welcome, and excuse me if some of my posts come out as hating religious people, its because of being forced into catholic schools have led me to believe its just on mainstream cult.

Your pretty cool though.

I sent you an e-mail Link, and you respond to me by saying "whatever".  I'm trying to act like an adult now and you're now flaming me.

Please stop.

And since I've asked you to stop and you haven't... now I reported you.  See people.  I think 8 pages is enough, yet this person thinks it's funny to keep going after I took it away from the forums and confronted him in an e-mail telling him "enough is enough".

Call me whatever you'd like.  This will be my last post in this thread.

• britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

I'm trying to act like an adult now and you're now flaming me.
    Please stop.

Alright people, she wants peace.  Let's give her peace.

This thread needs to die anyways.

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

I sent you an e-mail Link,

WHAT!!!!!! Link is here for ONE DAY and he gets emailed by a girl!!?!?!?!?!
    It's just not fair.... Why can't a girl email me huh? This is bull... I give up..

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>

This discussion has been closed.