Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What one country/place would you like to vacation to?

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I go on vacation at the end of next week. So Rikimaru will be going to Florida to Bush Green. I need to get ready.

Anyway, the one place I would like to go to is Japan. Why? I want to holla at the girls there. I'm going to be the biggest player (using techniques I usally wouldn't ever use...ones that my former self used), even if they don't talk english (I do speak a little japanese, but I want to have fun). I want to go there, becuase I think the girls will enjoy black guy....there. God I would have sooo much fun, I thought about kissing random girls lol...they might catch me though. There are ninjas there that use technology....

Oh, well the technology would be the second thing. I will buy some pimped gear, look at what they got. Buy weird toys, video games, etc. Also I got to find some weird producs....yeah weird products. I can't find where to buy the semen texterd and flavored drink (online). My friend got some and flinged it on girls at the mall and only one girl really liked it so we had her drink it. It's about the size of a sobe bottle (what does that mean?), but you know I told you guys that story before.

I want to learn more about the culture. I know a good bit (from doing projects from school), but you will be amazed how a lot of people think they know somthing when they don't have a clue about what goes down in Japan. A lot of anime lovers don't have a clue (and I'm talking the ones that talk about Japan). In 8th grade I caculated the price of a whole trip there.

Girls

Technology

Culture

And More...

Will will go sometime in my lifetime. I don't know when though.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    hm, for me, it would be a hard choice between China and Japan. I think i would go with china though. I love the chinese culture.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Oh my China. I would love to go there too. Dynasty Warriors increased intrest on china for me by 35%.

|

• TheodorykTheodoryk Member Posts: 1,453
    I'm going to have to agree, I'd love to go to China for vacation. I was actually considering teaching English there as part of that whole ESL outreach program they have going there, I have a few friends who've done it and they all had great things to say about living and working in China.

"Speaking haygywaygy or some other gibberish with your mum doesn't make you foreign."
    -baff

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928
    One way ticket to either Japan or New Zealand, no intention of comming back.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• TalrocTalroc Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Shakti pleasure dome 

• I think I would go backpacking in Slovakia; I've heard they have nice hostels there.

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226
    somewhere in south america or mexico... brothels here I come.

• Aetius73Aetius73 Member Posts: 1,257
    I think some place like Istanbul Turkey would be an extremly enriching experience to partake in, or perhaps Scotland.
  • cornoffcobcornoffcob Member Posts: 860

hmm the netherlands or new zealand

I hope some day we can all put aside our racisms and prejudices and just laugh at people

• xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587
    i vacation in my backyard....

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646
    Australia - Got relatives there, and it has always been a "plan" to go there. I just never really got the time, so far.

USA - Never been there.

Various other countries around the world. Several on each continent.

• HocheteHochete Member CommonPosts: 1,210

problem is, most japanese girls are rank.... i'd rather go to america, where the girls are quite tastey (note the quite, as 60% are obese), AND they think british people are uber (which of course we are).

for other reasons, i'd quite like to go to australia, just because theres so much nature to see there. egypt is my next target though, i really wanna go see some pyramids and get blown up by a terrorist etc

• pistolierpistolier Member Posts: 91

i agree with spatholan japan or new zealand. i would at india and australia and austria to my list

• BigJalapenoBigJalapeno Member Posts: 39
    I would go to holland, so I can just smoke all the weed I can and drink all the alcohol I can, without anybody shoutin at me telling me its wrong!!!!!

Sig by a friend of mine with the name of *Joker*

• OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588
    Australia, China, Japan, England, Canada, Sweden 

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Hohbein

problem is, most japanese girls are rank....

You can't just say an opinion like that and have no proof of it, besides what makes you think some American girls don't smell. I almost forgot I'm dealing with Hohbein.

|

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144
    Castle by the Sea, in Turkey. I know alot of you are thinking Turkey WTF but when I was there and hit some of the clubs it was the best time in my life. The girls were hot and they loved my green eyes and I got treated like a rockstar.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• superslayersuperslayer Member Posts: 3
    I would love to go the the caribean!

Zelderex.com: the best MMOG.

Type in employee ID: 81381

• superslayersuperslayer Member Posts: 3
    I would love to go the the caribean!

Zelderex.com: the best MMOG.

Type in employee ID: 81381

• britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484
    japan, egypt, india, palau, china

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

Antarctica, no joke.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• DaEm0nDaEm0n Member Posts: 520

Ah, good choice, Riki. Japan is a great place.

Just beware of (as Americans call it) the Otaku. You'll feel so embarassed for them that you'll just HAVE to help them. Other than that, the city life is ok, but for vacation spot, would have to be the provinces.

As for me, hmmm . . . . Just give me any third world country. Don't ask why. (^_^)

This siggy is CGI that my cousin made in 4 hours.

• SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094
    Hopefully a hotel on the surface of the moon in the year 2025 and thats being serious.

{(RIP)} SWG

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    lol, in 2025?  no way.  for me, it would have to be the netherlands.  Weed, hookers, and coffee, what else could you ask for?  Either that, or norway, which is like the metal capital of the world.

• reavoreavo Member Posts: 2,173
    New Zealand.