Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWG EMU Discussion - read before posting

Comments

• LilTLilT Member Posts: 631

Originally posted by jrscott

Originally posted by Stradden

Hey Guys,
    I feel the need to respond at this point. Not because I have been personally attacked a number of times, but because I appear not to have made the reasons clear.

Seriously, not to suck up, but I think most of us know your job is very difficult.  You ALWAYS handle things gracefully, and for that you are to be commended.  SOE could take lessons from you on how to remain responsive and polite without appearing arrogant.

qfe, thanks for explaining further.

For the Horde!

• MarthannaMarthanna Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by Shayde
    So what happened to the "You can talk ABOUT it, just not link it" rule?

If it creates too many posts, why not make an emu thread like the hate $OE thread?

How about it?

• haxxjoohaxxjoo Member Posts: 924

Hey Guys,
    I feel the need to respond at this point. Not because I have been personally attacked a number of times, but because I appear not to have made the reasons clear.
    Yes, Emulator servers are a gray area. That is not the reason that the decision was made to disallow discussion of the EMU in question. I have asked that people not talk about it, because of the huge number of a) threads that were created on the same subject, clogging up the forum, and b) the fact that nearly every thread concerning the EMU contained flames and other rule violations.
    The simple fact of the matter is that we had decided to allow conversation about the EMU. It progressed for some time before we were forced to remove the threads because of the rules that were being violated. The topic has become troll and flame bait. It was either take this stance, or be forced into a large number of bans.
    I have said before and will say again: We have no intention of censoring anyone. However, we must remember that our rules are in place to make MMORPG.com a fun place for all of our members. When one single subject takes over a forum as well as encourages people to break the rules, it is reasonable to remove those posts. 
    I would also like to say that who does or does not advertise with this site has absolutely no effect on the site's content or the decisions of the site's content Editors. We have, for example, run numerous articles that denounce the secondary market (even though, as was pointed out, we do have gold-seller advertising) here is the most recent of them. We have also given poor reviews to games that advertise with us. Likewise, advertisement does not effect decisions that are made regarding the forums.
    I hope that this clears things up for people. I realize that there will be some who, for whatever reason, will disagree, but I felt that the reasons for this decision should be made clear in as up-front and honest a way as possible.
    Cheers,
    Jon "Stradden" Wood, Community Manager
    Also, for those concerned with the virtual seller ads, there is a sticky for just that purpose:
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/67413

Using your logic the entire discussion of star wars galaxies should have been locked a long time ago.  I for one would rather you excerise forum moderation on the rule violations then to blanketly ban a topic from discussion.   Your method dispite the noble intention of community relation will make posters and readers feel like they cannot discuss openly the games if a topic is at all controversial.  While EMU's operate in a grey area it is something for gamers to have honest conversations about the legality and consquences of gaming on an emu server.  I have seen some rather interesting posts about the experiences this community has had on other emu's.  I would never have had the oppurtunity to learn this if the moderation policy you're set to deploy was around a few weeks ago.

This site and others like it allow those of us displaced and kicked aside by SOE to gather and communicate about developments with our very loved star wars mmo.  For us the progress of the "duck" and what is occurring is important.  I don't track the ducks website.  I rely on other posters here to bring the news of what is happening.  Your stance will really hurt this reader who now faces the daunting task of finding another mmo source that allows a public forum and the posting of emu threads so I can figure out what is going on and the ongoing rumors.

Its a shame you are so ready to throw all that away because you dont want to moderate the topic.

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529
    What is funny is that they locked the threads talking about the forum here.

ROFLwaffles. Suprised I didn't get squelched for defending us.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118

Wow, you go out of town for the weekend and all kinds of hell breaks loose.  

So, no more discussion of Easterm Michigan, umm...ok.   One of the previous posters had a good point though stradden, if discussing Eastern Michigan University is illegal because it causes flames and rule breaking, to follow along with that line of thinking you would have to shut down the whole SWG forum (please dont do that ).

So just as a quick recap:  apparently this weekend there were some over the top EMU threads; the EMU devs came over and started bithcing (what about?); LA is somehow involved (huh?); and Juliio bitchslapped Smed for running away to belize with their lovechild.   What else did I miss?          

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

• royalpenaltyroyalpenalty Member Posts: 312

Hello,

It has come to my attention that there have been far too many threads regarding a specific Star Wars Galaxies EMU server. As you may or may not be aware, MMORPG.com does not condone the discussion of EMU servers, as they are, at best, a gray area.

As you may have noticed, our moderators have removed such threads from the forums. This is not because we wish to limit what you can talk about here, but rather that these discussions were causing a number of unnecessary headaches for our staff as they work to make MMORPG.com a plesant place for all of our members.

Continued discussion of this topic will result in warnings and/or bans, as approrpiate.

I apologise for any inconcenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
    Jon "Stradden" Wood, MMORPG.com Community Manager

while i respect your intentions, i have to say, if you want to have a website based on respect and honesty, you should outlaw any discussion of the NGE.  it was developed and created in a fraudulent manner, its existence was denied in a fraudulent manner, then it was released in a fraudulent manner, and insults the intelligence and accomplishments of every true SWG player and/or fan.

other than this one issue, i believe you run a tight ship here and enjoy visiting often....

SWG ADDICT...clean since the NGE

• duncan_922duncan_922 Member Posts: 1,670
    I would've rather they went with the bannings!   Almost every discussion about SWG/NGE/PRE-CU/SOE-LEC turns into flamefest and troll bait....  But it's sure as hell entertaining!   

SOE knows what you like... You don't!
    And don't forget... I am forcing you to read this!

I think someone has said this before, but credit farmig in itself is not an illegal operation, the emu could be. I dont think you can try to sue a gold farming company, what real laws have they broken?  But the emu COULD be sued for a number of reasons. So it isnt about the user agreement really, its about US copyright laws and such. That's the way i look at it anyways.

If you arent allowed to discuss the emu here, there are a number of sites availible for that, including the official one and the numerous server sites. It's not the end of the world, you can still talk about it if you must, just not here.

Besides, for those calling for an Emu sticky, I think this is kinda it.

For the Horde!

Selling currency in ANY videogame is NOT illegal.

Period.

Now it does break most companies EULA, which is a very weak contract between the gamer and the provider. At MOST you can get banned from playing the game.

To recap... Gold selling is NOT Illegal... just against company policy.

Shayde - SWG (dead)

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.

• maxantomaxanto Member Posts: 778

Period.

Now it does break most companies EULA, which is a very weak contract between the gamer and the provider. At MOST you can get banned from playing the game.

Shayde hits the nail on the heads of this one. Besides this site is a business and needs some form of income to help pay all of its mods, and servers... What is appaling to me is the HUGE ammount of disrespect going on in this thread.

This is their site and their rules, if you do not agree thats cool we all have different views on things but to flame its staff and moderators is out of line. If I were the mods here I would have made this stickie a locked topic. I think maybe they should not have made it into a discussion.
    No monday morning armchair mods allowed 

Shayde - SWG (dead)

imageimage

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

Originally posted by LilT

Originally posted by iskareot

I think someone has said this before, but credit farmig in itself is not an illegal operation, the emu could be. I dont think you can try to sue a gold farming company, what real laws have they broken?  But the emu COULD be sued for a number of reasons. So it isnt about the user agreement really, its about US copyright laws and such. That's the way i look at it anyways.

If you arent allowed to discuss the emu here, there are a number of sites availible for that, including the official one and the numerous server sites. It's not the end of the world, you can still talk about it if you must, just not here.

Besides, for those calling for an Emu sticky, I think this is kinda it.

Timeout:

Goldfarming and CCF is illegal and SOE does not allow it -- (now, what we should make clear here is that SELLING THE CREDITS ONLINE OVER PAYPAL OR SOME OTHER MEANS IS) --

Let's call a spade a spade here.    Sure doing the act with accounts from Taiwan or whatever is legal but selling them as a third party for CASH that SOE does not get a part of is, due to the property rights.. odd that it's ok to advertise that and not talk about somthing that is no different in terms of being wrong or not.

Sure you can talk about it elsewhere but as a Star Wars forums one would of thought since it was a hot topic and having to do with SWG in most ways it would be ok... afterall it should not be a threat right?

If selling credits is so illegal, why are 40 thousand auctions on ebay? Doesnt Ebay have some sort of accountablility to not sell illegal items? How can credit sellers advertise on legit sites like mmorpg.com? Why arent the selling sites shut down? Why do companies like Blizzard or SOE only ban accounts, not take legal action? Im really curious as to why all this happens if it is illegal.

Dude please do not defend this-- you will lose, it's illegal.

SOE cannot make a profit -- it is thier intel rights... in fact this is no different then the emu in most respects actually.

Credit selling is worse in most respects it's 3rd world countries or some people in that type of atmosphere that are used for alot of it.   Getting paid 1.00 a hour to do this.

Again, let's not play symantics... Ebay is by all means no legal super power and has never been.  This would be no different then someone selling Jedi back in the day-- if SOE found out your name they have been known to end that account.   They do and never will condone it. Your best off trying not to defend it at this point.

Originally posted by maxanto

Period.

Shayde hits the nail on the heads of this one. Besides this site is a business and needs some form of income to help pay all of its mods, and servers... What is appaling to me is the HUGE ammount of disrespect going on in this thread.

This is their site and their rules, if you do not agree thats cool we all have different views on things but to flame its staff and moderators is out of line. If I were the mods here I would have made this stickie a locked topic. I think maybe they should not have made it into a discussion.

Ok I guess we need to be more clear on this then.  It is not legal according to SOEs contract and AGREEMENT THAT IS LEGAL AND A BINDING CONTRACT by all means noted as a "legal" format and document according to the legal dept. 

So I guess we should say it is NOT LEGAL according to MOST games ONLINE AGREEMENT THAT IS A LEGAL agreement binding you to not doing so when you type your name or sign in.

So again.. the act there of is not illegal BASED ON THE GAMES rules and agreements.   SHeewww... You guys and petty details and wording lol.   The NGE has fried us all thats for sure.

DO THIS.. Call SOE, ask them if it is OK for you to buy some credits online for your account if you have any questions -THIS WAY you can hear it from them and not us...lol  (Bit of advice though) DO NOT TELL THEM YOUR NAME OR LOGIN UNTIL YOU ASK..lol...

I do not think anyone got flamed though, people need to read between the lines sometimes and grow a pair.. there is nothing wrong with questions when they are sincere.   I do think that there is more underlying issues at play here though.

If selling credits is so illegal, why are 40 thousand auctions on ebay? Doesnt Ebay have some sort of accountablility to not sell illegal items? How can credit sellers advertise on legit sites like mmorpg.com? Why arent the selling sites shut down? Why do companies like Blizzard or SOE only ban accounts, not take legal action? Im really curious as to why all this happens if it is illegal.

Dude please do not defend this-- you will lose, it's illegal.

SOE cannot make a profit -- it is thier intel rights... in fact this is no different then the emu in most respects actually.

Credit selling is worse in most respects it's 3rd world countries or some people in that type of atmosphere that are used for alot of it.   Getting paid 1.00 a hour to do this.

Again, let's not play symantics... Ebay is by all means no legal super power and has never been.  This would be no different then someone selling Jedi back in the day-- if SOE found out your name they have been known to end that account.   They do and never will condone it. Your best off trying not to defend it at this point.

Im not a dude

And im not trying to defend credit selling, I think its unethical and I've never done it. At the very least you are ruining game economies that people are paying real money to play. At the most you are supporting slave labor in China. It's just bad all around.

I think it's a different issue than the emu, though. If you are going to call mmorpg.com hypocritical for allowing credit selling adds, then i think it should be said that credit seilling is not "illegal" and there has never been any legal action against it that I know of. Emus are another story. even if you think  what they are doing is prefectly fine and legal, there are others who disagree. Like Stradden said, its grey.

For the Horde!

Period.

Ok I guess we need to be more clear on this then.  It is not legal according to SOEs contract and AGREEMENT THAT IS LEGAL AND A BINDING CONTRACT by all means noted as a "legal" format and document according to the legal dept. 

So I guess we should say it is NOT LEGAL according to MOST games ONLINE AGREEMENT THAT IS A LEGAL agreement binding you to not doing so when you type your name or sign in.

So again.. the act there of is not illegal BASED ON THE GAMES rules and agreements.   SHeewww... You guys and petty details and wording lol.   The NGE has fried us all thats for sure.

DO THIS.. Call SOE, ask them if it is OK for you to buy some credits online for your account if you have any questions -THIS WAY you can hear it from them and not us...lol  (Bit of advice though) DO NOT TELL THEM YOUR NAME OR LOGIN UNTIL YOU ASK..lol...

I do not think anyone got flamed though, people need to read between the lines sometimes and grow a pair.. there is nothing wrong with questions when they are sincere.   I do think that there is more underlying issues at play here though.

You're using "Illegal" incorrectly, that's all. Illegal means that you have broken a law. A contract, no matter how flimsy or strong, is not a law. At MOST you can be in "Breech of contract".

Those that sell or buy gold are in breach of their EULA, and that is why the game companies can ban them from playing. But that's all. It's like a restraunt with a "no hats" policy asking you to remove your hat or leave. They can refuse service if you don't follow their rules, and you agree to folow their rules when you click on the EULA.

No, Congress hasn't made a "ubaigold" law and they never will. Hell, some of thim think the internets is a bunch of tubes For Frak's Sake.

Shayde - SWG (dead)

imageimage

Period.

You're using "Illegal" incorrectly, that's all. Illegal means that you have broken a law. A contract, no matter how flimsy or strong, is not a law. At MOST you can be in "Breech of contract".

Those that sell or buy gold are in breach of their EULA, and that is why the game companies can ban them from playing. But that's all. It's like a restraunt with a "no hats" policy asking you to remove your hat or leave. They can refuse service if you don't follow their rules, and you agree to folow their rules when you click on the EULA.

No, Congress hasn't made a "ubaigold" law and they never will. Hell, some of thim think the internets is a bunch of tubes For Frak's Sake.

I see what your saying, but as I just asked two lawyers in the office.. the term "Legal" is the phrase used in this sense.    The agreement you accept is a (binding legal one) as they just said.   I did ask them how vauge is that..lol , The one guy laughed and said that actually any contract you agree to or sign can be considered a "LEGAL" document perse.     (so the phrase and term is used in a court of law correctly) -- For instance, my company sells the GIANT ass machines that make or create the box and carton that LA uses for thier products (:( yes I know -- dont get me started) Now then, when they spec it out and sign on the line that (THATS THE MODEL THEY WANT) -- then it is a legal and binding agreement.   SO then here comes the result of that... IT is a legal statement and agreement that they chose that particular machine, a judge would back that in the case of a backing out due to them changing thier mind after we brought a 2 million dollar machine here for them.

Stealing or reselling intel property in any fasion will 9 times out of ten get you in trouble, UNLESS it is parody i.e. making fun of... (This is not in this case).   So will a judge throw you in jail for it?? Naa, but he can let SOE fine the crap out of you and then own you.     I understand the term and do understand what your saying but that agreement is a legal one and a approved legal document.

But see the legal mumbo jumbo is still just that... a lot of paperwork and crap.  I do know people that did get the ole ban stick from the game though buying credits... they did lose thier account.

• caine6621caine6621 Member UncommonPosts: 210
    Ok, just to help clear it up I guess a definition of legal is in order.

What Shayde and other are saying is that its not a criminal activity.  There is no federal or state (in US) criminal law against gold farming.

What the others are saying is that you have agreed to a contract and by violating it you could be brought into court (civil I guess) and face some penalty.

So I guess based on how you were looking at the word "illegal" would decide whether you thought gold farming was or not.

So really everyone is right.

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't

• SagoSago Member Posts: 516

Hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this. If I am it wasn't intentional, but .... Well Guys I logged into the SWGEmu.

Yup I reinstalled SWG and downloaded all the patches to get me to Patch 12.1 or maybe it was Patch 13 ... I think. That is where the game will run at  .... IF it ever gets completed.

I been posting here for a while now so most everyone should know me. I love SWG and HATE $LA and $OE.

I argued about the whether or not a SWGEmu would ever stay  up after the Federal Appeals Court handed down that ruling. Well one is up, I was on it. There was more people in Theed than what you will find in the game now. How sad.

Now to what i saw. Or maybe what i didn't see. 

• No NPcs to speak of.
    • No creatures,
    • Bazzaar doesn't work,
    • No shuttles,
    • no crafting
    • no missions,
    • no banks,
    • planetary map is working but nothing is on it,
    • can't create waypoints,
    • no ships,
    • no resources,
    • no vehicles,
    • no travelling to shuttleports, but I did shuttle to Bestine Starport on Tatooine by using a command,
    • no player housing or cities,
    • no search functions work,
    • can't /addfriend,
    • not sure about email ... but it is there.
    • The place is pretty barren.

What i did see:

• Chat and tells works. You can "chat" no matter what planet you are on,
    • You can walk, run, and burst run, basically all character movement is fine including swiming.
    • the HAM bar is there with Health, Action, and Mind
    • the preCU interface is all there.
    • What I REALLY enjoyed was seeing all those professions. Every profession tree I looked at was complete with specials and everything,
    • POIs were listed in the datapad but did not show up on the planetary map, nor was the column of light visible on the horizon. (I went to Theed Fallls - WP did take me to it)
    • Theed and Bestine looks complete as far as buildings go.

All in all ... it is going to be a VERY long road before this comes even close to being finished. I am VERY impressed with what the Emu guys have done thus far.

I just hope it isn't all for naught. As Stradden has pointed out, this is a gray area at best. I know what was said in the decision that was handed down by the Federal Appeals Couts regarding a WoW Emu. That decision should end all Emus located in the USA.

However, I don't really agree with the decision 100%. Example why: Unix came into existance in the late 60's. Linux was developed in the mid 80's. Linux was coded/created EXTREMELY close to Unix, to the point that they use the same commands. There was a lawsuit between the people that developed Unix and the Linux people. This lawsuit was initiated in 2003 and in 2004 a decision was handed down that essentially dismissed the case. Linux won.

I am not a lawyer nor have I researched the decision ... but I find this interesting.

Sago Mactow
    Former SWG 2yr 7 month Vet
    6/26/03 - 1/26/06
    Jedi, Master Shipwright, Master Architect
    DFR Councilman
    Tarq Server

• XcathdraXcathdra Member CommonPosts: 1,027

Originally posted by Sago

All in all ... it is going to be a VERY long road before this comes even close to being finished. I am VERY impressed with what the Emu guys have done thus far.
    I just hope it isn't all for naught. As Stadden has pointed out, this is a gray area at best. I know what was said in the decision that was handed down by the Federal Appeals Couts regarding a WoW Emu. That decision should end all Emus located in the USA.
    However, I don't really agree with the decision 100%. Unix came into existance in the late 60's. Linux was developed in the mid 80's. Linux was coded/created EXTREMELY close to Unix, to the point that they use the same commands. There was a lawsuit between the people that developed Unix and the Linux people. This lawsuit was initiated in 2003 and in 2004 a decision was handed down that essentially dismissed the case. Linux won.
    I am not a lawyer ... but I find this interesting.

The goofy thing is the ruling handed down by the 8th circuit (St. Louis) only applies to the 8th circuit area. California (SOE headquarters / LEC Headwuarters) falls iwthin the 9th circuit, and it depends on where the individuals live who are working on the EMU. They can use the 8th circuit ruling as a precedent, and thats about it. The court ruled in favor of both Federal Laws (state law wont apply since it corsses state lines and uses the internet). The 8th circuit upheld both, the Fair Use Law AND the DMRA..

Sadly enough if it goes to the 9th circuit then we are screwed (commonly refered to as the 9th circus of appeals.)

Now.. lawsuits aside, hopefully LEC will get the hint that many people want a pre cu version, and do something about it. Provided the phone call was true between the EMU Devs and LEC hopefully something good will come from it.

Xcathdra

Having access to a billion $ IP - Billions of dollars..
    Having access to a massive fan base of said IP - Even more Billons...
    Singly handedly alienating them due to stupidity - Priceless.

Originally posted by Sago

Hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this. If I am it wasn't intentional, but .... Well Guys I logged into the SWGEmu.
    Yup I reinstalled SWG and downloaded all the patches to get me to Patch 12.1 or maybe it was Patch 13 ... I think. That is where the game will run at  .... IF it ever gets completed.
    I been posting here for a while now so most everyone should know me. I love SWG and HATE $LA and $OE.
    I argued about the whether or not a SWGEmu would ever stay  up after the Federal Appeals Court handed down that ruling. Well one is up, I was on it. There was more people in Theed than what you will find in the game now. How sad.
    Now to what i saw. Or maybe what i didn't see.

Chat/tells works no matter what planet you are on.
    No NPcs to speak of.
    No creatures,
    Bazzaar doesn't work,
    No shuttles,
    no missions,
    no banks,
    planetary map is working but nothing is on it,
    can't create waypoints,
    no ships,
    no resources,
    no vehicles,
    no travelling to shuttleports, but I did shuttle to Bestine Starport on Tatooine by using a command,
    no player housing or cities,
    no search functions work,
    can't /addfriend,
    not sure about email ... but it is there.
    The place is pretty barren.
    What i did see:

Chat and tells is working,
    I can walk, run, and burst run, basically all character movement is fine including swiming.
    the HAM bar is there with Health, Action, and Mind
    the preCU interface is all there.
    What I REALLY enjoyed was seeing all those professions. Every profession tree I looked at was complete with specials and everything,
    POIs were listed in the datapad but did not show up on the planetary map, nor was the column of light visible on the horizon. (I went to Theed Fallls - WP did take me to it)
    Theed and Bestine looks complete as far as buildings go.
    I just hope it isn't all for naught. As Stradden has pointed out, this is a gray area at best. I know what was said in the decision that was handed down by the Federal Appeals Couts regarding a WoW Emu. That decision should end all Emus located in the USA.
    However, I don't really agree with the decision 100%. Unix came into existance in the late 60's. Linux was developed in the mid 80's. Linux was coded/created EXTREMELY close to Unix, to the point that they use the same commands. There was a lawsuit between the people that developed Unix and the Linux people. This lawsuit was initiated in 2003 and in 2004 a decision was handed down that essentially dismissed the case. Linux won.
    I am not a lawyer ... but I find this interesting.

Rofl, I use Unix right now on one of my servers.. yeah the one thats been up for 265 days.

I use SuSe as well... At least they are using the good stuff.    My programmer out of Chicago is on the credits for Linux and Unix's first release ...lol needless to say he's old school.

I gotta say, if your gonna do that then Unix is the shiznit in the real IT world.  Informix for the data base rocks as well,  sure its not the most fancy but it is 10000 times more stable and secure then MS crap.

The big Bliz decision was against the emulator (for WC3, not WoW).. was found in favor of Bliz MOSTLY because it didn't verify that the game you were using wasn't pirated.

That was the achilles heel of that defense. They argued that the emulator encouraged piracy.

Shayde - SWG (dead)

imageimage

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

The big Bliz decision was against the emulator (for WC3, not WoW).. was found in favor of Bliz MOSTLY because it didn't verify that the game you were using wasn't pirated.

That was the achilles heel of that defense. They argued that the emulator encouraged piracy.

Isn't that also the EMU that actually distributed a version of the client?  Or told you where to get it free or something?

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

Originally posted by Elnator

Isn't that also the EMU that actually distributed a version of the client?  Or told you where to get it free or something?

No.. the EMU designer didn't... but some of the people running emu servers did. But since there was no piracy protection on the EMU the court thought they helped circumvent it.

Shayde - SWG (dead)

imageimage

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

I'm not sure what people are really complaining about; you can discuss the emu on it's site.

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

Originally posted by IcoGames

I'm not sure what people are really complaining about; you can discuss the emu on it's site.

Right up until you get squealched.

Shayde - SWG (dead)

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.