Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sub numbers!

I was looking in a shop today and noticed the new issue of WoW: a sticker labeling "over 4 million users online!" is it me or has it dropped quite...significantly? obviously when the expansion comes out then they are going to come back in droves, but im pretty surprised that this game is basicly starting to die of its own accord, unlike crappy updates, its the NOT doing updates that has lost several subscribers? pretty bad looking after this game if you ask me...

Discuss

Comments

• XenduliXenduli Member Posts: 654

Stickers can lie!!

No annoying animated GIF here!

• TiredNimbusTiredNimbus Member Posts: 21
    Indeed they do. im simply stating that WoW once boasted 6 million subs and now...why would they put a sticker on like that?

• lex-icon82lex-icon82 Member Posts: 232

Originally posted by BladeMage3
    I was looking in a shop today and noticed the new issue of WoW: a sticker labeling "over 4 million users online!" is it me or has it dropped quite...significantly? obviously when the expansion comes out then they are going to come back in droves, but im pretty surprised that this game is basicly starting to die of its own accord, unlike crappy updates, its the NOT doing updates that has lost several subscribers? pretty bad looking after this game if you ask me...

Discuss

No matter how delusional you are that WoW is dying it just won't become a reality. Please just stop it with this WoW doomsaying.. it's really getting old and frankly, it's quite ridiculous too.

Have played:
    UO, WOW, COH/V, EQ2
    Currently playing:
    Age of Conan (EU)

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449

Originally posted by lex-icon82

Originally posted by BladeMage3

Discuss

No matter how delusional you are that WoW is dying it just won't become a reality. Please just stop it with this WoW doomsaying.. it's really getting old and frankly, it's quite ridiculous too.

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

• TiredNimbusTiredNimbus Member Posts: 21
    you misunderstand me, im not doomsaying,as I said, people are just waiting for the next expansion then will come back in droves, but WoW has passed the hight of its sub numbers and chances are its probably going to slowly go down if blizz dosnt do something to add features to the game...

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    there old stickers.. plain and simple

• zeuseasonzeuseason Member UncommonPosts: 69

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

4.5 mil as shown - Blizz has also dropped about a half mill bot/farm accounts recently (i forget actual numbers but 2 waves of banning)