Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proof the world is ending soon, are you sin free yet?

MelenduMelendu Member Posts: 159
Harsh weather killing people unseen before..wierd climate changes..harsh wars killing so many innocents..corrupt world leaders...bloodelf paladins...the cancelation of E3..crappy MMOs released one after another..all predictions of wise scholars are now comming true.

ARE YOU SIN FREE FOR THE APOCALYPSE?!?!

Comments

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

the cancelation of E3..crappy MMOs released one after another

True, my friend. I can smell it in the air... or is that natural gas? What the...? Let me ch-

<end of transmission>

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357
    We've still got some time.  The world wont end until Duke Nukem Forever comes out.  That event will fulfill the prophecies, and the world would dissintegrate.

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587
    "God please forgive my sins" yay now I am.... ah the joy of being Lutheran

• MelenduMelendu Member Posts: 159
    true

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

Bloodelf paladins; you're full of sh*t.

*Goes to worldofwarcraft.com*

/wrist

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by Melendu
    Harsh weather killing people unseen before..wierd climate changes..harsh wars killing so many innocents..corrupt world leaders...bloodelf paladins...the cancelation of E3..crappy MMOs released one after another..all predictions of wise scholars are now comming true.

hell no i dont even want to be sin free.

who would you rather spend the rest of eternity with.

Group A(very good people but they cant be too much fun in leasure time)

Mother Teresa
    Pope John Paul

etc.

Group B.

James Dean

Kurt Kobain

jimi hendrix

etc.

my point being people who go to hell with the exception of the worst like murderers, hitler, stalin, rapists, etc are going to be much more interesting people for me at least to hang out with.

and i agree its the apocalypse or something its rained for 3 weeks strait in new mexico............ that is a precedent we have had more rain in the past 2 months then in the past 6 years... this is not good.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• BeanchillaBeanchilla Member Posts: 260

Kurt cobain is not a sinner
    hes THE MAN!

Just another handsome boy graduate...

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by JigsawJesus

Kurt cobain is not a sinner
    hes THE MAN!

ya but by christian rules he commited one of the 7 deadly sins and therefore is in hell.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• tetsultetsul Member Posts: 1,020

Originally posted by Vergeltung

Mother Teresa
    Pope John Paul

etc.

Group B.

James Dean

Kurt Kobain

jimi hendrix

etc.

my point being people who go to hell with the exception of the worst like murderers, hitler, stalin, rapists, etc are going to be much more interesting people for me at least to hang out with.

and i agree its the apocalypse or something its rained for 3 weeks strait in new mexico............ that is a precedent we have had more rain in the past 2 months then in the past 6 years... this is not good.

Edmund: Well, well, let's take Hell: You know, Hell isn't as bad as it's cracked up to be.

Graveney: What?

Edmund: No, no, no, no. No, you see, the thing about Heaven, is
            that Heaven is for people who like the sort of things that go
            on in Heaven, like, uh, well, singing, talking to God, watering pot
            plants...

Graveney: Ew...

Edmund: Whereas Hell, on the other hand, is for people who like the other
            sorts of things: adultery, pillage, torture -- those areas.

• pistolierpistolier Member Posts: 91

people place to much importance in religion, hence the same old conflicts over and over

• Emoian_07Emoian_07 Member Posts: 183
    Man i'm such a sinner I put satin to shame.

::NOT::

• BigJalapenoBigJalapeno Member Posts: 39

Mother Teresa
    Pope John Paul

etc.

Group B.

James Dean

Kurt Kobain

jimi hendrix

etc.

lmao, this guy is that kinda smart tho but retarded...why would you wanna hang out with rapists in the first place? if you wanna hang out with some rapist, go to jail, they will love you there, and I don't think the pope made it to heaven since he raped so many children, you probably see that white piece of crap in hell, so say wazup to him from me aight?
    And im not sin clean but I would like to go to heaven
    And for the raining in Mexico, it always been like that, im Mexican and I kno how it goes down up in Mexico, so it ain't a big of a deal, kno what im saying?

Sig by a friend of mine with the name of *Joker*

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    Would have posted some points about religion but I'm afraid I would have a got a warning or two for it.

Anyways:

If the world is ending and jesus really exists, I'm going to burn in hell.

• SoSikWitItSoSikWitIt Member Posts: 65

Mother Teresa
    Pope John Paul

etc.

Group B.

James Dean

Kurt Kobain

jimi hendrix

etc.

Hang out?

Do you seriously think there’s a rec room in hell?

Hope you have a nice conversation with Hendrix while Satan
    is raping you with his barbed penis.

This isn't meant as a flame or anything...I'm just saying...kinda funny opinion you have.

• lettebedownlettebedown Member Posts: 2
    No one is ever sin free, so stop right there. Second, ANYONE ANYONE AT ALL, pay attention at school when they talked about the greenhouse effect? And how the weather would become more destructive?

Sin free or not, we will all have our chance to make our mark on the world.

XoXxO (Big hug, lil kiss, big hug, lil hug, Big Kiss.)

Chas

• SoSikWitItSoSikWitIt Member Posts: 65

I think people place too much emphasis on the afterlife
    aspect of religion, rather than the positive aspects that can helpfully affect
    the world while you’re living.

• reavoreavo Member Posts: 2,173
    Isn't it just like religious people to go, "Oh well, that's just the way it is", and give up?

There are some of us that are trying to do something about it instead of just "being a sinner" and accepting our "punishment.".  This is why religion can be bad.  Try a little spirituality instead.  It's a lot more motivating.

In the meantime you could also check some of the science journals.  There are a lot of proposed solutions coming out to correct what's going on.  I consider that our moral obligation.  Not standing on a cliff somewhere waiting for whatever God you worship to come back and lift you up. 

There have been many groups in history that have said and done exactly what you guys are doing.  Did it pan out so good for them? 

Oh, and if you do go ahead and follow that end of the world stuff, could I have your property on the day that your savior is prophecised to come?  

• gnomexxxgnomexxx Member Posts: 2,920

Originally posted by BigJalapeno

Mother Teresa
    Pope John Paul

etc.

Group B.

James Dean

Kurt Kobain

jimi hendrix

etc.

lmao, this guy is that kinda smart tho but retarded...why would you wanna hang out with rapists in the first place? if you wanna hang out with some rapist, go to jail, they will love you there, and I don't think the pope made it to heaven since he raped so many children, you probably see that white piece of crap in hell, so say wazup to him from me aight?
    And for the raining in Mexico, it always been like that, im Mexican and I kno how it goes down up in Mexico, so it ain't a big of a deal, kno what im saying?

I would report you for racist comments, but I feel too sorry for you. 

BTW, if you're "mexican" then why don't you go live in Mexico.  People who live in America are American.  And the pope didn't molest anyone. 

Aight?  

===============================

• XyangXyang Member Posts: 216

Originally posted by Adreal

the cancelation of E3..crappy MMOs released one after another
    True, my friend. I can smell it in the air... or is that natural gas? What the...? Let me ch-

<end of transmission>

lol

What deserves to be done, deserves to be "well" done...

• XyangXyang Member Posts: 216

Originally posted by Emoian_07
    Man i'm such a sinner I put satin to shame.

::NOT::

It's "Satan", not satin. Satin is a very soft materials that is used to make clothing

What deserves to be done, deserves to be "well" done...

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by BigJalapeno

Mother Teresa
    Pope John Paul

etc.

Group B.

James Dean

Kurt Kobain

jimi hendrix

etc.

lets just leave it at the fact you don't know what the HELL you are talking about, my little "gangsta" homie
  • face30face30 Member UncommonPosts: 193
    sorry but this conversation is kind of pointless being there is no heaven or hell....you die and thats it, nothing.
  • InflictionInfliction Member Posts: 1,115

It really bothers me that people are still willing to believe in omnipotent beings in the sky... Can you people explain to me why YOUR religion is the 'right' religion, and all the 300+ other actively practiced religions are wrong? Also why is it that every time a new scientific breakthrough comes around you hear 'the bible isn't to be taken literally' more and more often. Think for yourselves people please... Religion is the #1 killer of people in the world, is now and always has been. Once we as a people can get our heads unburied from our asses maybe there can be some kind of peace in the world... This may sound harsh to some of you, but... Think for a second... Why exactly do you believe in your 'god'? Because some old book tells you to? Because your parents believe because their parents believed? Why is it that there hasn't been anything remotely similar to anything in the bible for the last 2000 years? Because I'm quite certain if there were a god and he had a wrath the USA would be flooded and full of locusts right now.

• britocabritoca Member Posts: 1,484

..all predictions of wise scholars are now comming true.

is that a prediction of "wise scholars" as well? 

-virtual tourist
    want your game back?

• AldaronAldaron Member Posts: 1,048

Originally posted by Infliction

Religion is the #1 killer of people in the world, is now and always has been.

No it isn't; the grim reaper is.

P.S. This whole thread was written in jocular fashion, it's a shame people feel the need to ruin humor by spouting their propaganda.

"Fear not death; for the sooner we die, the longer shall we be immortal."