Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Criminal Connections?

scars87scars87 Member Posts: 234
I remeber training that skill to get into a pirate npc corps. Anyone here have experiance working with pirate NPCs? What kind of rewards they give? I am planning on starting lvl1 bloodraider agents when I activate my account tonight.

Comments

• Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413

Most of the pirate stations are in real tough space (losec, PvP grounds), so it might be hard to get there straight out of the box.  But if you can, more power to you.

Not sure about the rewards though.  I was always a good guy.

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
    --Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

• RollinDutchRollinDutch Member Posts: 550
    Pirate agents dont give fuck-all in the way of rewards. They've been catagorically ignored from day one, and even the promised rewards (faction ships) were then given out in much greater numbers from complexes. Working for them will torpedo your sec status and your faction standing to most empires in short order for next to no benefit.