a couple of questions, while I am downloading the EVE client again(I downloaded it before, but I didn't really get far with it, just a few days(mostly because I just didn't get immersed in the game world flying around by myself).
1. Is Casual Play (as in about 2 hours a day, or 2-3 times a week for 5+ hours apiece) feasible? Or will I be feeling like I am way behind the curve? How difficult is it for a newbie starting from scratch to become competitive, and how many weeks (or months) would you say it will take before I can could expect to be able to run a competent ship?
2. How is the community towards Newbies? Is there an Organization that caters to new players, and can help me get immersed in the game?
3. Non-Combat, and Non-Mining...what options would I have for a playstyle? This is asked merely out of curiosity, my first inclination is to take up Bounty Hunting.
4. RP, how much of it really exists in this game?
5. I notice some really huge ships in this game, Storyline-wise, do we Get a Crew to go along with those Ships, or is it just us all by our lonesomes?
6. There any chance/plans of ever being able to leave the Ships and/or see the surface of a Planet?
thanks in advance!