Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

should i see a doctor?

hey i'm living pretty unhealthy, i am 1meter 87 and i weight 54 kilo only, i play like 12-14 hours a day and i smoke mariuana all day. i only go outside on friday on my bike to my dad, and sometimes i have pain in my left lung i think, i feel it in my back on the left side and when i hold my breath on my chest. normally it goes over but now i still have the pain, and i thought i feld my hart ticking harder and different then normal (not faster) today, when i bow its like i feel something move in my back on the left side, like air or something, it feels pretty scary, i'm wondering what it could be, should i see the doctor or could it just be a muscle because of my bad condition?

did annyone had things like this before? i'm pretty curious.

Comments

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928
    You smoke pot all day. Go from there.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• asupermaneasupermane Member Posts: 682

I work in the ER. And I see stuff like that everyday.

Yeah, go see your Family Doctor. Dont go to ER, just set up an appointment, and get checked up.

• josjikawajosjikawa Member Posts: 209
    thanks, i'll try go tommorow, i hope its nothing bad beside my condition :s
  • SoSikWitItSoSikWitIt Member Posts: 65

Meters? Kilos?

What strange measurements are these spaceman?

Originally posted by SoSikWitIt

Meters? Kilos?
    What strange measurements are these spaceman?

this will help lol http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/converter.asp

that would be 118.8 LBs  (54kilo)

• hazmatshazmats Member Posts: 1,081

you are about 6 feet and only weigh 115 pounds?  Eat some hamburgers.  Exercise. Stop smoking pot.

• WhatTheHeoWhatTheHeo Member Posts: 224

Originally posted by hazmats
    you are about 6 feet and only weigh 115 pounds? Eat some hamburgers. Exercise. Stop smoking pot.

Actually smoking weed gets you fat due to one of the after effects called " munchies " or whatever they fu*$ing call

it nowadays...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Originally posted by WhatTheHeo

Originally posted by hazmats
    you are about 6 feet and only weigh 115 pounds? Eat some hamburgers. Exercise. Stop smoking pot.

Actually smoking weed gets you fat due to one of the after effects called " munchies " or whatever they fu*$ing call

it nowadays...

Actually no Smoking doesn't get you fat...

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

if u smoke it once a week or day u can get hungry from it or what you say munchies =), but if u smoke it allot it works on the oposide way, u dont get hungry at all. it sounds weird but its true, maybe because  i never have after effects =p
  • HocheteHochete Member CommonPosts: 1,210

And they say smoking weed makes you paranoid!

• asupermaneasupermane Member Posts: 682

yea, you should prlly stop the smoking.

and excercise some.

but u should still go see ur doctor. :)

• VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065
    You should always see a doctor a couple times during the year.  Either check up or check out dude.
  • ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000
    Oof, and reduce the amount of time you spend just sitting behind your computer. One fun way to excersise is to buy a hometrainer and watch TV or computer monitor while using it. And stop the drugs, or at least majorly reduce it. I've seen so many good people in my class drop from gifted class to sub-average education due to the overuse of weed.

But the first step towards resolving a problem is admitting you have a problem, which you have just done. You've already completed step one, good luck with the rest! Try talking to qualified people and your parents, friends and family rather than strangers on a forum and it'll work itself out.

Again, the best of luck.

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267
    I would see a doctor after the marijuana chemical "THC" has left your body because if the doctor finds it then....ya know. It should take about 30 days. I'm not sure what a doctor would do if he found evidence of marijuana usage.

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

Originally posted by AlexAmore
    I would see a doctor after the marijuana chemical "THC" has left your body because if the doctor finds it then....ya know. It should take about 30 days. I'm not sure what a doctor would do if he found evidence of marijuana usage.

Nothing. He's from the Netherlands, and above the age of 18. It's perfectly legal for him to smoke.
  • BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918

He probobally wouldn't bust his ass. I dunno, might be different in USA since they crack down on reefer people harder.

*edit* just read above post and wish I could delete my own now... -_-

thanks for the tips and the helps everyone =) first thing im going to do tommorow is contact my doctor. quiting or reducing smoking gonna be very hard for me cause u could say im addicted yeah, and i enjoy playing games much more with it. i guess it depends what the doctor say :) ill post how it went when i've been there. thx again!
  • BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918

Originally posted by josjikawa
    thanks for the tips and the helps everyone =) first thing im going to do tommorow is contact my doctor. quiting or reducing smoking gonna be very hard for me cause u could say im addicted yeah, and i enjoy playing games much more with it. i guess it depends what the doctor say :) ill post how it went when i've been there. thx again!

Good luck! And yes, post an update after you see him.
    Yeah I know what you mean by games being more fun when your inebriated. I used to play WoW like that but quit cold turkey over a year ago. But looking back now, it was a lot of fun.

Originally posted by Imperatorian

Nothing. He's from the Netherlands, and above the age of 18. It's perfectly legal for him to smoke.

Oops! I didn't look at his info. Even then I didn't know that about the Netherlands.

• stanfinkstanfink Member Posts: 48

smoking weed is worse than smoking cigs. theres no filter..

all your doing is putting poison into your body on a daily basis. your an idiot and will probably be dead before your 30. 

natural selection at work.

• qotsaqotsa Member UncommonPosts: 835

If a doctor finds it, what? I've told my doctors far worse things than pot. They can't say anything to you. I remember going to the emergency room because I was eating mushrooms and got some stuck in my throat. I think the doctor was messing with me more than anything. He and his nurse were laughing.
  • MisfitZMisfitZ Member Posts: 368

Wow, what an amazing amount of ignorance displayed in this thread.

"Marijuana makes you fat." Wow. No.

"Don't let your doctor find out about your marijuana habit." In the US, he can't report it unless you're an immediate  danger to yourself or others. (Or possibly if you admit to trafficking it, I'm not sure if their obligation to patient privacy extends to felonies.) The fact that it's legal where the OP lives is just plain cool.

Oh, and my favorite. "Smoking weed is worse that smoking cigs. There's no filter." Right, 'cause there's just millions of people dying every year from lung cancer caused by weed.

Good thing you tabacco smokers got them there filters, by golly!

Please, morons. I know you feel obligated to reply to every topic you see, but sometimes, you should just shut the fuck up.

On topic: Dude, if you're playing games more than 3-4 hours a day, it's unhealthy. If you smoke more than a couple times a week, it's extremely unhealthy. If you don't get out much, it's unhealthy. If you don't eat right, it's unhealthy. You, sir, are Unhealthy. Yes, bolded and capitalized.

Don't just go see a doctor, makes some changes in your lifestyle. While I'm not telling you that you won't live to see 30, like some morons might, I am telling you that your quality of life will suffer more the longer you continue your extremely unhealthy lifestyle.

-----------------------------
    Listen Asmodeeus, seven years ago, Ultima Online didn't even have those pathetic "quests" that you refer to or those "professions" of ninja, samurai, necromancer, and paladin. Nor did it have any of the neon crap, or bug mounts. It didn't even have any "combat moves." You turned on attack and jousted with simplistic swings. It was a better game then. if you can't guess why then just uninstall the thing and move along. - Crabby

Originally posted by stanfink

smoking weed is worse than smoking cigs. theres no filter..
    all your doing is putting poison into your body on a daily basis. your an idiot and will probably be dead before your 30. 
    natural selection at work.

You're government brainwashing at its best. Maybe you can learn something from the History channel: http://youtube.com/watch?v=EJr7a7aqEvE&search=Illegal%20drugs%20Marijuana%20

Marijuana banning is racist! (watch the documentary and you'll understand)

double post

• JorevJorev Member Posts: 1,500

Originally posted by Spathotan
    You smoke pot all day. Go from there.

Yeah this alone is enough to seek therapy.

"We feel gold selling and websites that promote it damage games like Vanguard and will do everything possible to combat it."
    Brad McQuaid
    Chairman & CEO, Sigil Games Online, Inc.
    Executive Producer, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    www.vanguardsoh