Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nothing Interesting for Players?

MarkerMarker Member UncommonPosts: 77
I don't see many post for this game.It will be the cream of pirate lifeimage

I leave a trace in your life

Comments

• aaronmanzeroaaronmanzero Member Posts: 75
    i am awaiting patiently but disney's looks well also
  • frontpage5frontpage5 Member Posts: 5

the problem i think the gameplay is ganno suck.
    And not enough monster to fight against it

• ArmoredEarArmoredEar Member Posts: 2

Trust me, Pirates of the Caribbean Online has nothing on this. You don't fight monsters, you fight pirates, and the navy, and everybody else...didn't even look at what it was about did you?

Ferratusa Arista Timor

• IijsIijs Member Posts: 457

Armored!! ::::04::

Also don't forget Disney thinks it can build a MMO from ground up in just over one year. (April 2005 - Summer 2006).
    Not gonna happen unless they jack their PotC single-player game into a MMO. Even if they did, it won't compare with PotBS for cutting edge graphics (or game play).

More likely, PotC Online will be released in 2007-08. Have fun waiting!!

http://disney.go.com/pirates/online/press/index.html

• ArmoredEarArmoredEar Member Posts: 2
    Hey image

Ferratusa Arista Timor

• MarkerMarker Member UncommonPosts: 77
    i can wait until the game it will be released

I leave a trace in your life

• TiurinnTiurinn Member Posts: 62
    After Age of Conan, this must be the game I'm most looking forward too.
    Finally something completely new!

I've been hoping to get in beta for quite a while now, but haven't been lucky :< and it's still so long until it's released :'(

Heat, pressure and time. The three things that make a diamond, also make a waffle.
    Also known as Ardanwen.

• WhipsWhips Member Posts: 12

I also signed up for beta a long time ago.  Does anyone know anyone who IS in beta for this one...or arent they allowed to talk about it?

After I learned about this game I dropped the other MMORPGs I was playing, just because it seemed silly to put any more time into a game I knew I was going to quit anyway.  Either way, I kinda wish this game had a release date set so I didnt have to sit around wondering.  Having a hard time waiting for it. 

• TiurinnTiurinn Member Posts: 62

Originally posted by Whips

I also signed up for beta a long time ago.  Does anyone know anyone who IS in beta for this one...or arent they allowed to talk about it?
    After I learned about this game I dropped the other MMORPGs I was playing, just because it seemed silly to put any more time into a game I knew I was going to quit anyway.  Either way, I kinda wish this game had a release date set so I didnt have to sit around wondering.  Having a hard time waiting for it. 

Same here :)

Heat, pressure and time. The three things that make a diamond, also make a waffle.
    Also known as Ardanwen.

• orion016orion016 Member Posts: 11
    The Pirates of the Carribean online is a childs game.... for like 5 year olds it's very cartoony.... too cartoony for me.. this is the game for me.... FIGHT KILL.... Sail... KILL REAL PEOPLE... not ferking cartoon skeletons...