Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The game would be excellent if it was of favour...

M.ChowM.Chow Member Posts: 18

I really would go to like 9D if he was of favour, therefore many Brazilians do not have money to pay to month a game all, e would be very good for we therefore could participate to each time the game more than, as well as all in the world.

The the least if was not possible to keep the favour server, the 100 first ones that they obtained to enter did not pay, e the others paid to put a tax sufficiently low, as $3,00 the $5,00 for month, to put would be desconfortable to have the obligation to pay to be able to play…

what you find? In agreement?

Comments

• HarafnirHarafnir Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

I find... that you should stop wasting money on games, and spend them on language and writing. It will help you to no end as you grow up. And so far I have not met a single brazilian that does not speak pretty ok english, so the problem is more your education, than the brazilian education system. Drop the games and go back to school... I find in agreement.

"This is not a game to be tossed aside lightly.
    It should be thrown with great force"

• M.ChowM.Chow Member Posts: 18

o.O.  It was not this that I wanted to say…  Sorry

• kiepconchikiepconchi Member Posts: 10
    man, i kinda dont get what you said .... but anyway, games online shouldnt be free since its a game after all just like any other offline games...would you go to a store and ask for a game for free? speaking of that doesnt mean online games have to right to rip us off .. in my opinion 15$USD a month as some of the famoust games are charging is rediculous high...but a couple buck amonth like 5-8$USD should be fine ...(if the game is good, then 1-2 years subcribes shouldnt be impossible)... but you still have another options out there which many korean games are doing.. SELL ONLINE ITEMS....and charge 0 fee (nice  )
    Oh yeah! $5,00 dollars for month would be excellent, much people in Brazil cannot here pay $10,00 or $9,00 dollars for month, therefore in Brazil this value becomes here in Reals approximately R$25,00 for month and pra we is a very high value… It would be better still if we could pay for the Internet with card of I credit or in lan houses here in Brazil, therefore it would call much attention who is wanting to play, for example. I already am vitiated alone to looking at videos and SS of game XD, if we could pay R$12,00 for month already would be of good size, or then $5,00 dollars same, what it would not be so pleasant we to pay in dollar.

They had understood?

• vuubuuvuubuu Member Posts: 16

WOOOOOOoooOOOOOooW your from brazil??! i heard brazillian honeys got some nice package lend me one and i'll make sure your account is prepaid when the game come out

none

Originally posted by vuubuu

WOOOOOOoooOOOOOooW your from brazil??! i heard brazillian honeys got some nice package lend me one and i'll make sure your account is prepaid when the game come out

I am a little confused with its topic, if possible, could you explain better?

“Brazillian honeys”... lol, i m sorry... but, i m really
    confused... Do you need brazillian honeys??

Sorry for my bad english...
  • acmtalkacmtalk Member Posts: 405

Originally posted by M.Chow

Originally posted by vuubuu

I am a little confused with its topic, if possible, could you explain better?

“Brazillian honeys”... lol, i m sorry... but, i m really
    confused... Do you need brazillian honeys??

Sorry for my bad english...

haha Ele que mulher....   , Troca uma brazileira gata, por uma account.....

haha Ele que mulher....   , Troca uma brazileira gata, por uma account.....

Uia... um brasuca hehehe...

Puts... essa do vuubuu foi osso heuheuheuhe..

AHUSAHUSAHSUAHSUHSAUHUAS!

Translating to the english......

OMG... one brazillian here hehehe...

Ours… this of vuubuu was really quaint….

AHUASHSAUHSAUHSAUASAHUSHAS!... no notion... lol