Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In game footage here!! (Mount in action)

sundaysoulboysundaysoulboy Member Posts: 30

Wow, this movie has really grabbed my attention. It's not like the crummy dev made ones, it's a film taken at E3 showing an (i assume) epic mount riding accross the landscape. Smooth graphics and a nice looking environment. Bring it on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i34z27yj-EA&mode=related&search=Archlord

Waiting For;
Aion
Warhammer Online
Darkfall
Project Offset

Comments

• sketchy_sketchy_ Member UncommonPosts: 137

If that one grabbed your attention you should check out...

http://download.archlord.com/archlord/newpreview/preview4th/preview_4.zip

"If I had a d*ck, I'd go get laid. But we can do that next best thing... Let's kill people."

• HitManJonHitManJon Member Posts: 19
    Ya, no doubt the graphics are real good, but of course they had the state of the art card probally even SLI with the plasma flat screen.. so unless you have that, its not going to look like what you want it to
  • Dudeman7475Dudeman7475 Member Posts: 78
    well both of these links are videos from the korean or chinese beta's. nither of these videos have anything to do with the US/EU version, who knows...our version might be different.

• oakthornnoakthornn Member UncommonPosts: 863
    this game looks pretty good but lets hope its nothing like lineage 2..It should be a good game to hold me over till VG comes out or when I finally get into VG beta..Other than that,I doubt its something that will appeal to me for years to come..

Rallithon Oakthornn
    (Retired Heirophant of the 60th season)

• KaMiKKaMiK Member Posts: 34
    yeah the game look nice indeed :)
  • StrikahStrikah Member UncommonPosts: 20
    love the detail in the graphics, cant wait to get this game. wow is getting well boring now ..
  • DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    very nice, and an interesting concept for a mount, though I'm concerened when I see mobs loading when they are 2 feet in front of the character

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Originally posted by Draenor
    very nice, and an interesting concept for a mount, though I'm concerened when I see mobs loading when they are 2 feet in front of the character

Another thing that bothers me is the lack of footplanting. The days of sliding in place should be long over with nextgen MMOs, i hope they change that before release, seeing the mount instantly change directions from left to right even behind without actually moving but just warping to that direction seeem to really turn me off while watching that.

The graphics are good, but reading how there are only 3 races and class bound to gender is something that is seriously turning me off, that the nonsense korean games do, i hate lack of diversity in online games.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• VideoXPGVideoXPG Member Posts: 268
    So Orcs get those Rhino things, Moon Elves get some tiger thing and Human I assume get a Horse?