Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game looks awesome

Topic title says it all really, i really can't wait for this, the graphics are good, the music is good, it's innovative which is allways good to have.

I think the town structures and layout seem to give the places life.

The shard travel looks pretty cool too, i just hope that people aren't afraid of change as thats the only downfall i can see.

I think everyone who thinks this game looks as good as i do should advertise this to their friends, guild mates, work colleages etc.

Quick question (i could probably find this out i f i searched a little) is the equipment changable?

Thanks for reading and lets get this game heard!

Sorry for the semi-retarded last line.

Comments

• RanddRandd Member Posts: 409
    Yes it is changable, not sure how its done yet. Also there will be options to make your own custom weapons and armor at some point.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Originally posted by Randd
    Yes it is changable, not sure how its done yet. Also there will be options to make your own custom weapons and armor at some point.

There used to be no crafting system, but by popular demand they have decided to implement a simple one to satisfy the crafters but not frustrate everyone else

Because of this there's now mob drops for recipes and maybe some ingredients? I hope not too much because I'm not much of a crafter, or at least I hate to hunt for ingredients..

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

As far as i know a certain amount of component hunting was always in game. I believe the body slot enhancements have to be crafted.

As far as i know a certain amount of component hunting was always in game. I believe the body slot enhancements have to be crafted.

The sigils? I thought they were dropped? Any chance you have the link to that article I can't seem to find it

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

I'll search for the exact page, though if it's in the beta forums you wont be able to use the link. I'll post here when i find it.
    Just did a quick search, i can check more later on but this page here is only a month old, not sure if it's changed from this point. www.tcos.com/news/?id=465  Its a letter fromt he producers. 

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Cynthe

Originally posted by RanddAs far as i know a certain amount of component hunting was always in game. I believe the body slot enhancements have to be crafted.
    The sigils? I thought they were dropped? Any chance you have the link to that article I can't seem to find it image

In addition to unique class skills for each class, each character can use unique class-related buff items slots called 'body slots'. These buff items are used to aid the player in battle or provide additional unique skills that can further increase the effects of combat. Only one body slot can be active at any one time but players can easily switch between body slots during combat.

The Blood Warrior's body slots can be filled with 'scars'. The scars need to be crafted by buying specific recipes at a vendor and harvesting the needed resources. At certain levels new body slot recipes become available.
    From http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setview/features/loadFeature/599/gameID/207

You can find more mmorpg.com articles from this page http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/features/gameID/207/loadFeature/0/
    I think the articles that focus on the 4 different main classes are good because they show some of the skill-types. Not sure if all body slots are craftable. Also all crafting is made with a npc & you can craft weapons to use or sell.

(Copy & paste links incase they arent made into clickable ones)

Just did a quick search, i can check more later on but this page here is only a month old, not sure if it's changed from this point. www.tcos.com/news/?id=465  Its a letter fromt he producers. 

Yes I looked that one up too, but it doesn't say that the sigils will be crafted, only that the crafting system has been redesigned, that a whole new layer of sigil slots has been implemented and etc.. It 's not saying sigils can now be crafted

EDIT: Thanks Jello!!

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)