Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pirates of the Burning Sea: GenCon Indy

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

They've made it clear over at Pirates of the Burning Sea, that this game will have a presence at the upcoming GenCon, Indy. The event itself takes place from the 10th of August until the 13th: 

PotBS at GenCon Indy: August 10th-13th!

Flying Lab Software will be attending GenCon Indy this August 10th-13th in Indianapolis, Indiana. In addition to coordinating intensive, hands-on demonstrations of our massively multiplayer online game, Pirates of the Burning Sea, members of our development team will be on hand to answer any questions!

Flying Lab Software will be operating out of booth #246 on the GenCon Indy show floor, with PotBS Producer John 'Rev' Tynes, FLS CEO Rusty Williams, PotBS Lead Designer Taylor 'Augustus' Daynes, PotBS Content Lead, Jess Lebow, and Community Envoy, Troy 'Aether' Hewitt in attendance!

If you are going to be in Indianapolis, and would like to schedule an opportunity to sit down with a member of the Pirates of the Burning Sea Team, please send a note with your name, organization, and two preferred meeting times. All FLS appointments at GenCon Indy will be scheduled between 11:00am and 5:00pm and, unless otherwise arranged, will be conducted from booth #246. Please feel free to contact me via our forum's private messaging feature with any special requests or arrangements!

Of course, we are always interested in meeting members of the Pirates of the Burning Sea community, so if you are going to GenCon, make sure you stop by and say hello!

Looking forward to seeing you at GenCon Indy!

Aether
Community Envoy

For more PotBS, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• OaksteadOakstead Member Posts: 455
    ACK!

The one year I can't make it to GenCon. I would really like to see this one.