Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free trail 14 days trial on EVE Online. Endless amount of free keys !

pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213

Free trail  14 days trial  on EVE Online.  Endless amount  of free keys !

CCP promise me, the cd keys will not run out on this link.

--> Free trail  14 days trial on EVE Online <--

You have to enter a valid email address since the access pass is sent to that address, and please note that

only one access code is allowed per user and these codes should not be used by current subscribers.

Comments

• pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213

bump for those who ask after trial accounts

• scrawnehscrawneh Member Posts: 220

I'm still baffled by the fact that people dont type "EVE online TRIAL" in google more often. First on the search result list is a link to the 14-day trial thing that has been there for over a year.

Good thing you are giving them the heads up like this...

But did you ever hear the saying "Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today.  Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime".

Google, people. Google.

• pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213

google aint giving a working link to a trial account

However I provide a link directly as I contracted by ccp

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by scrawneh
    (...)First on the search result list is a link to the 14-day trial thing that has been there for over a year.
    Good thing you are giving them the heads up like this...
    But did you ever hear the saying "Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime".Google, people. Google.

Originally posted by pihlssite
    google aint giving a working link to a trial account
    However I provide a link directly as I contracted by ccp

Googles first link from search: https://secure.eve-online.com/ft/?sk=GHELL which is promotional trial link for a 14 day trial & it works. Also several fan-sites have their own promo link so its not like its hard to find 14 day trial codes.

For the rest: if you continue to a paying account from one of the promo-trial codes the person that gave it gets entered in a raffle for ingame prizes so anyone that is a paying customer can/will give out trial codes.

• JozacsoJozacso Member Posts: 8

Thanks for the Key.

Game for your life

• ommosommos Member Posts: 6

Incorrect  info :

incorrect INFO:: " if you continue to a paying account from one of the promo-trial codes the person that gave it gets entered in a raffle for ingame prizes so anyone that is a paying customer can/will give out trial codes."

is incorrect its no raffle for ingame prizes   "you better mail ccp :) and ask  

ommos playing mmorpg's

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    For people who actually know how to use this site, Features>Special Offers has the 14 day trial readily available. Here's the link for those who can't adequately use forum tools http://mmorpg.com/eve_trial.cfm