Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Races?

Hey Guys..
I just wanna know what races there will be in Lotr online? There will be the fellowship races and th evil like orcs and goblins?

Thx!

Comments

• OdyssesOdysses Member Posts: 581
    No playable evil races at launch.   There is rumor that you will be able to play as monstors which would include orcs and goblins but not be able to create a character with them.
  • johnhartsonjohnhartson Member Posts: 19
    I ve been reading some stuff in pc gameplay about lotr online. The devs are not yet ready for the evil race. Also not alot of areas will be available they are still thinking about how to put those things in in future.

• rp2006rp2006 Member Posts: 84

Originally posted by Odysses
    No playable evil races at launch.   There is rumor that you will be able to play as monstors which would include orcs and goblins but not be able to create a character with them.

Hi

So far we have Men, Elves, Dwarfs and Hobbits to play.

I expect they put some evil side when the Mordor area is implemented.

• FarnikFarnik Member Posts: 35

Originally posted by rp2006

Hi

(underline by me)
    Not dwarfs, DWARVES!!! That was one of Tolkiens pet peeves.
    No, no evil races. There is a possiblility of monster play, but no info on that yet.
  • rp2006rp2006 Member Posts: 84

Originally posted by Farnik

Originally posted by rp2006

Hi

(underline by me)
    Not dwarfs, DWARVES!!! That was one of Tolkiens pet peeves.
    No, no evil races. There is a possiblility of monster play, but no info on that yet.

Dwarves then :)
  • Wartorn[SC]Wartorn[SC] Member Posts: 97
    As others stated before - four Races not more. Seven professions to choose from.

The selection will be diversified a little bit by selecting the area your characer comes from - probably some skins to choose from. Thats all I know - I can really only hope that we will be able create a more unique character with an face/body editor.

• SneakysnakeSneakysnake Member Posts: 3

I wish you coulda play as Hobbits in bfme2 , That would rock

But ah well , its still fun without them

They can hate me , as long as they fear me