Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of Playing- Also looking for a mature fun group "guild" to play with. Plz post

I want to play something I can enjoy and this game has been out for a long time now. Is it too late to start this game from the beginning? I just dont want to be the only person standing in the newb zone and if I ever needed help I would have noone to ask. Im also a seasoned MMO player wanting to find a fun game and meet some nice people. Hoping there is a mature guild out there to start with and learn from there experiences. I am nto sure if one server is better then another or what race/releam to start with. If anyone has any suggestions I would highly appreciate the input.

Comments

• FeaniadFeaniad Member Posts: 4

I have not played every realm, nor every server, so please consider that...

I have had a great time playing on Gareth with Hibernia.  There is a wealth of nice people in the starter guild, ALWAYS people looking for groups outside the lowbie task dungeons, and most of the time you can get an answer to your questions in the starter guild (as long as you ask AFTER checking the various faq's and stuff online of course; asking for a tutorial or walkthrough from the starter guild is bad form, IMO).

That's been my experience, I hope that helps ya.

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077
    I've played a lot of servers and every realm.
    In my personal experience Gareth was the most fun when I played.  I left the game about 6 months ago though.

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• NihilisNihilis Member Posts: 119

Originally posted by jdalley11
    I want to play something I can enjoy and this game has been out for a long time now. Is it too late to start this game from the beginning? I just dont want to be the only person standing in the newb zone and if I ever needed help I would have noone to ask. Im also a seasoned MMO player wanting to find a fun game and meet some nice people. Hoping there is a mature guild out there to start with and learn from there experiences. I am nto sure if one server is better then another or what race/releam to start with. If anyone has any suggestions I would highly appreciate the input.

Boo for Gareth-Hibernia!

But I play on Gareth as well and in my experience in Midgard is that there are more than enough people to start fresh with.  I played this game for a long time and quit for two or three years and now I'm back again fresh on Gareth and I'm having a good time.  Hate hibbies though :P

If you ever decide to go to Midgard Gareth send me a tell sometime, I can help you with whatever you need though I'm not guilded yet.  Name is Veven.

"Time.." I chuckled "I hold no secret to time, though it's mystery puzzles me. Deny it's existence and lie to myself not with hopes of a quickened pace."