Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pumping money in

grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102
It seems kinda re-assuring to see them pump money into advertising just for beta signups - is this going to be a high budget mmo with decent music etc?

--
Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

Comments

• HitManJonHitManJon Member Posts: 19
    Well They have the Londons famous Orchestra making the music, The worlds best PVP system, and Medium Quality Graphics.. including 1 player controling the world... this game is going to be sick my friends!
  • NitrockNitrock Member UncommonPosts: 86

Originally posted by HitManJon
    Well They have the Londons famous Orchestra making the music, The worlds best PVP system, and Medium Quality Graphics.. including 1 player controling the world... this game is going to be sick my friends!

Indeed, this game will be awesome.
  • InflictionInfliction Member Posts: 1,115
    Agreed. At first I just dismissed this as just more shoveled in crap from Codemasters, but looking more into it, I'm genuinely eager to give this game a shot. I haven't seen good PvP in awhile, and this game might just deliver on that aspect... My only big fear is that being a major PvP game, the community is going to just be a bunch of 'ZOMGIpWNEDjoO' kids running around ganking people. But I guess we'll see

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by grimboj
    It seems kinda re-assuring to see them pump money into advertising just for beta signups - is this going to be a high budget mmo with decent music etc?

You bet it is. NHN game is a HUGE company in Korea, and they put a lot of money in it. the graphics are better then most MMO's, but still not as good as Everquest 2, but this is only to reduce graphical lag in big castle sieges.the animations on the other hand are amazing, no other game comes close to it. NHN has been working on the title for 4 years, and like a previous poster said, the famous London Symphony Orchestra is in charge for the music in the game.
  • zandwarfzandwarf Member Posts: 114
    Yeah, I must say this game dose look like its going to be good.  The PvP looks great, the graphics are a bit iffy to me, but overall it looks okay.  Cant wait to play it.
  • jerryharvey5jerryharvey5 Member Posts: 26
    I think this game will be very cool, I just hope its not going to cost a lot for a monthly fee. I perconaly would hope for no fee but it doesnt look like it with all this advertising. But if I had to choose between this and Gods and Heros it would be a hard choice. If only 1 was pay per month I would buy both.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Wait, I was wrong. NHN is actually like a korean version of google O.o

• forgetitbarforgetitbar Member Posts: 7

What is the actual release date on this? (est. release Q3 2006) does not seem close with the site being 10% finished.

- forgetitbar

• AzernoAzerno Member UncommonPosts: 23
    MMO companies very rarely finnish the site with all its info untill very close to the release or afteter it. The game will be out in the next couple months as beta will prolly beginn in a few weeks at most.

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102
    Cant wait for codemasters to do some 'all for one' subscription.

I like archlord, RFO, LOTROL & DDO and would love to play them all for say $25/mo.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL