Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mourning Server Players

ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Anyone here play on the Mourning server? I am level 15 now and I have to say I am really impressed with shadowbane. I have not done any PvP yet but I love the game mechanics and the break from cookie cutter fantasy.

I am Neforius on the Mourning server if anyone is ever around and on.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

Comments

• patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148
    Patheos on Mourning server, not sure how to do much so pm me ingame.

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Sweet!

I am level 16 now, what should I be doing in the game? I have just been working on level 22 and improving my gear at the moment.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

Im level 10, Half Giant Axe user. I am just working towards level 22, and trying to get better weapons/armor as well peice by peice.

• christianc87christianc87 Member Posts: 33
    i have a 15 on mourning.cool.

Oi?

Alright, I was just looking around to what my half giant should become at lvl 10...and I think im going to be a warrior or a barbarian. But I kind of want to start a new character, Im not sure how good half giants are.

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921

Jikil Kion- currently 44 human rogue ranger.

I love the PvP on this game. The only problem is that sometimes  getting a decent group can be hard in the beginning. Still,I think of SB as a 'warm-up taster' to DFO these days.

I've only just logged off from participating in my first PvP kill (I didn't claim credit for it but I helped out,and it felt good. Then some r7 guy ambushes the nice group we were having by some orcs a few minutes later.

Whisper me anytime if you need any general help,but keep in mind I'm not too versed in everything about SB yet.

• TuutobTuutob Member Posts: 607
    Just made someone on Mourning, dual-sword Human Rogue, Alca Melvar

We should form a guild of all MMORPG.com forum users, so we can tell one from another.

My favorite guild name is Loco Motive, but its up to you guys.

the nation im in... coolest name ever

DOUCHE PISTOLS!

Oi?

• logangregorlogangregor Member Posts: 1,524

Originally posted by christianc87
    DOUCHE PISTOLS!

hope you find some cool people to guild with...

Most of the community imo are a bunch of douche pistols

Originally posted by logangregor

Originally posted by christianc87

DOUCHE PISTOLS!

hope you find some cool people to guild with...

Most of the community imo are a bunch of douche pistols

lol the douche pistols is just MoD, or atleast most of it.our IC's got in an argument i guess and two of them took the capitals and the rest fromed douche pistols

Oi?