Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you could create and run an in-game Event, What would it be?

lostintransllostintransl Member Posts: 7

This being my first post on this site, I decided to chose a discussion regarding a game I just recently discovered.  I just started playing Knight Online about 3 weeks ago, and I havent been able to put it down since.  Whenever I put some hours in on a game, especially an MMO, I always ask myself the question, what would I do to make it better?  With this particular game(due to both its player base and subscription structure), I find my self asking the question:   If I was planning in-game events what would I do to make them better?  So I pose the question to this Discussion Board;  What Event would you create and why?

- lostintransl

Comments

• mf_ravenmf_raven Member Posts: 48

... welll i have some ideas, peace ...

kill the gm event

gm runs in cz with dream gear, and every1 are trying pwn him ( as it was before k2 started screwing players), bad thing is only that some players bought gm's gear now, so he wouldnt survive 2 min

boss events

only for Joshuas friends, call to find out server/time

find non-macroer

very hard task, considering sooner legalisation od kosp, koxp, etc ....

find 2 english speaking players in one party

another hard task

contact gm

only if u know Joshua's or Chris cellular

contact custommer support

mision imposibile  ... or maybee u get automated response after 12 days

ps. im not trying to ruin your post, im just posting things that i know and have proves

• lostintransllostintransl Member Posts: 7

Wow,

That is quite the response.  Just out of curiousity, how long did you play Knight Online?  What types of things ruined the expereince for you?  I run into a lot of people who either really love the game or hate it with a passion.  But the people who dislike the game to seem to be more focused on the staff(or lack there of) and their inability to address the needs of a player.  I like your Kill the GM idea, I hadnt thought about something like that before, and it sounds like a lot of fun.  I couldnt imagine being able to get a hit in since I am a lowely 51 :(   Thanks for your post and I hope to hear from you.

Lostintransl

• mf_ravenmf_raven Member Posts: 48

I played kol over a year, im not a hardcore player, played only when friends were online, was fun till macroers/dupers overflooded servers. Quited coz my account was hacked (someone hacked their database and hundreds of players losed everything) three time, first two time friends hepled me, third time i just gived up. No customer support at all, ONLY if u can contact head gm, via msn, u can hope to have some account/characte rollback. We call this stealing customers money... they said: premium members will have CS reply within 24 hours, well, my first reply was after 6 days, second was after 8 days. Didnt get rollback anyway. Forget all what they say, if u pay for premium its ur own fault. Dont expect anything from k2.

Game is good, has god cocept imo, pvp especialy, but k2 is running the game with triada ways of running bussines, like mafiozo. It really reminds me on triada bussines. Too bad that i had to be three time hacked to see it. U can prosper in game if u can dupe items and/or using macro, coz gm is not present in game, he is selling items via msn or on e-bay.

When and if u spend few months ingame, ull see it for urself.

Try to have fun :)

• Xerion12Xerion12 Member Posts: 371
    Lol, I'm not going near that game.

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883
    I would host "The Official Servers Are Shutting Down and Being Demolished Forever" event. Trust me, there'd be a BIG turnout for that one

• ImersioNImersioN Member Posts: 53

glad to help-

graphix are real good for a f2p and u dun HAVE to pay... its a choice!!!!!!, for ppl who cant get good items on their own and play fair, so dont complain. the interface is good and the exp. gets preety hard but you'll manage.

the monsters r cool and creative once u start to find out more about the game and there's always that nice skill or item thatll keep u going, right?

bosses are awesome but hard to find and take forever to respawn. but that's wat bosses do right?

so it ain't a bad game... CS might suck i admit but i play malaysia servers from e-games.com.my and i never had or have any problems so i dont care. the game gets really fun so most ppl should try this game ( from malaysia servers of course =D ) but if ur one of those guys who will only play a game if its WOWish or better then forget it... not for you.

graphix-8.6

gameplay-8.2

CS-6.0 or a litlle less

creativity- 7.8

overall the game's an 8.2- above ratings arent ALL of the aspects i should rate... overall rating has nothing to do with that.

maybe it could be better on someone else's hand. k2 isnt the best. but to me its fine the way it is, could just be a little better.

a cool event could be someone making in game mounts just for Lancing events like in medieval england with long "lances"... could be like a mini game wen u could time it right, watever that was a 2 second think up cuz i realized i didnt answer the pole first

X_IMERSION_X

• NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409

I like the kill all GM idea too,  The finding english people is a must also..

But mine would be , Kill every turk you see ingame event, Each turk killed, The user is awarded with an Abyss Gem or 600k, Happy hunting!

Sadly, this will never happen

-------------------------