Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are your 1st and 2nd choice of games for 2005 (WISH better be one of em) :)

2»

Comments

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

to me, Wish will be the first true MMORPG.

UO was great, it had a great RP community, but it wasn't really... 'massive'
    EQ was pretty 'massive' (in a way) but had absolutley no RP...

I think (hope) that Wish will have both. And that's a first.

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• xander23xander23 Member Posts: 9

Started out in DAOC, imagegreat game up to 50 and once you get sick of rvr its over......... at least for me. Kinda got burned out.   Wish and dark & light, although i have hopes for the d&d online  Friends are really into Eve Online.   Very cool game if your into flight simulation type stuff. image

dunno we will see.

• KovyKovy Member UncommonPosts: 22

wish :)

• Idnc31Idnc31 Member Posts: 25
    Wish and also anarchy online cause they're giving away a year free. I mean its like runescape but wit a better game.

SO BORED

• DeienDeien Member Posts: 121

Dark and light , and its a fight with guild wars and wish right now.

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

WoW EU and Guild Wars

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

• r1tualr1tual Member Posts: 559

I am hoping that WiSH will be a good MMORPG.

All of the others suck.  I sold my Eve Online account.  Only because I needed a new computer.  So I am hoping WiSH will come through for me.

Looking forward to beta testing.  WoW and EQ2 suck in my opinion.

Vanguard is made by Microsoft so I think it will be good,  but im not crazy about the whole archtype/class thing that Vanguard is all about.  I like being able to progress my character in every direction possible if I so choose,  like WiSH.

I am kind of looking forward to getting my WiSH email as soon as I can.  I missed out on the first beta stage (never went and downloaded) even though I signed up.

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

dark and light, and wish were my top 2 for awhile. yes over WoW and eq2.

dark and light was 1 , but considering wish is letting me in their beta and DnL has not(after 2 years of trying..) id say if wish is a solid game as i think it will be, it may steal my business.

"When someone is impatient and says, "I haven't got all day," I always wonder, How can that be? How can you not have all day?"
    -George Carlin

• MunkaMunka Member UncommonPosts: 252

1) Wish
    2) The ElderScrolls IV
    3) Guild Wars
    4) GTA San Andreas for the PC
    5) Baldurs Gate 3 (HA! I WISH!!)::::39::

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

oooh. San Andreas. i'm waiting for that to come out on the x-box.

i've heard it's got a hell of a lot of RPG elements to it. can't wait!

-it's just a dream-

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• VindicothVindicoth Member Posts: 273
    ahh nolstagi, bye wish.

• SpliffzeroSpliffzero Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Munka

1) Wish
    2) The ElderScrolls IV
    3) Guild Wars
    4) GTA San Andreas for the PC
    5) Baldurs Gate 3 (HA! I WISH!!)::::39::

ha..wow.. BG3... le sigh